4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

crunkler

May 27, 2018
I love your artstyle! Please keep it coming! Did you do any other art apart from this game? really enjoyed, only thing I would change is moving with WASD. Good job!

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
for the little bit i played. i liked it. good buttstuff.

Uhhh yeah. having the mouse move you is very annoying. specially when you're trying to get the hearts in a background scene.

anddd the acorns/nuts need highlighted as everyone says. as its VERY unobvious what you do.

that about sums it up from another game dev. cheers!

Reactions: ShamanLab

LonelyAdolescent

Jul 30, 2019
Dear creator,
Just wanted to drop a quick message. I've been pleasantly surprised by how fun your game has been so far.
The art-style is really nice, and I love your music choice ^^
My only complaint is that some puzzles are a bit difficult to solve / comprehend, but I understand that the game is still in its early stages ^^
Otherwise, keep up the amazing work. You should also consider Patreon. If I found the game to be this good, then I'm sure a few others did too! <3

xwor639

May 19, 2017
I like the repeatable sex scene if you just keep popping the hearts. maybe you should lower the sensity distance for the character to move or think of keyboard movement. other than that no plot text but easily understandable story or implied.

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I absolutely adore this game and the only bad thing I can say about it is that its at V0.01!
I cannot wait to play more of this!

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for game mate.Art,voice and mechanics good.But there is one bad point here for me.When I first saw it, I couldn't understand the futa char.Futa's voice too manly? But rest of game good and lot of content for 0.01v :)

botre12

Jul 8, 2019
Or is this version just coming here? If so I look forward to the development of the project.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes