4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Ste Rix

Dec 17, 2017
i dont know why but i can't find nothing. I'm irrimediably stuck
this bush is another mystery, the berries make a metallic sound, light up briefly and do not move. right click tells me there is something but I can't get out of it

harasai

Apr 30, 2017
where is the strange plant, i fallow the instruction but not there
going from memory here but:
you need the meat from the orc camp to get rid of the wolf in the bush.
to get the meat you need to douse the flames, go to the inn and enter the backroom, here you'll find a bucket
head to the village and find the well, use the bucket on the well to fill it, now you can douse the flames
grab the meat and use it on the wolf guarding the path to the fruit
now you can use the sheers on the fruit and continue

next you can head back to the orc camp as the goblins should be asleep now
spam some clicks on the tied up ranger to clear the way (run into the orc first if you want to see the scene)
now you'll have to put a drunk orc to sleep, grab the tankard next to him and head back to the inn's backroom to fill it upgive the filled up tankard to the orc, he won't pass out.
grab the tankard of the floor again and fill it up again but this time head to the fruit, use the filled up tankard on the fruit and now you have a sleeping potion go and give it to the orc.
you can now pass and get a heartstone from the elf in the cage.
and this version ends there

Reactions: sk4382
May 23, 2018
its past the dog, but i cant figure out how to get rid of it yet
There's a new section in the bar, click on the door behind the barmaid. In there is a bucket that you can fill up at the well, you can use that to put the fire out at the ork camp and steal the meat, which you can feed to the dog to get to the plant.

this bush is another mystery, the berries make a metallic sound, light up briefly and do not move. right click tells me there is something but I can't get out of it
You have to click on the berries in a certain order, if they stay lit you did it right. Keep trying until you get them all lit (can't remember the order off the top of my head)

Reactions: Ste Rix

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
(run into the orc first if you want to see the scene)
You make it sound like there is a scene, but one didn't appear for me.

Edit: Nevermind, there is a scene, I just forgot about it because it was only a blowjob, lol

Revan97

May 16, 2018
going from memory here but:
you need the meat from the orc camp to get rid of the wolf in the bush.
to get the meat you need to douse the flames, go to the inn and enter the backroom, here you'll find a bucket
head to the village and find the well, use the bucket on the well to fill it, now you can douse the flames
grab the meat and use it on the wolf guarding the path to the fruit
now you can use the sheers on the fruit and continue

next you can head back to the orc camp as the goblins should be asleep now
spam some clicks on the tied up ranger to clear the way (run into the orc first if you want to see the scene)
now you'll have to put a drunk orc to sleep, grab the tankard next to him and head back to the inn's backroom to fill it upgive the filled up tankard to the orc, he won't pass out.
grab the tankard of the floor again and fill it up again but this time head to the fruit, use the filled up tankard on the fruit and now you have a sleeping potion go and give it to the orc.
you can now pass and get a heartstone from the elf in the cage.
and this version ends there
seems like its possible to get stuck here, I gave the container of ale to the orc and it gave me the prompt, but it didn't return the tankard to me and its nowhere to be found in the area either.

harasai

Apr 30, 2017
seems like its possible to get stuck here, I gave the container of ale to the orc and it gave me the prompt, but it didn't return the tankard to me and its nowhere to be found in the area either.
should be back on the ground were you first picked it up
that's where it was for me atleast

Dec 21, 2019
Man I wish I didn't like the concept and the art of this game so damn much, because this is the slowest development I've ever seen

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
I tried to use the bucket on the well, but nothing happened. She says "I should not bother with this yet." Does anyone know how to get the water from the well?

EDIT: Nvm I found it, I was trying to draw water from that big tub of water where the orc is fucking the witch lady

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes