4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

polednik

May 26, 2018
I am so sad that there is like zero content in this version. I played the old one, where the orc invasion was. There was way more content and sex scenes. So when I saw new version of this game I get very excited, and then... One masturbating witch, waitress licked by goblins and two elves kissing in a bush. That's it?! jeez

Reactions: Med554! and 413-X

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
Still kinda wish the two years of dead space had ended with "...And here's the finished game!". The revamp is pretty good; better environments, better sound mixing, and much better dialogue. But the popping hearts minigame-thing was pretty much perfect back in 0.07, so going back to square one on that feels bad. And personally I like the old character designs better. But it still is much better than most of the slop on here.

Reactions: AnonKitten

Exotic_Otterq

Dec 22, 2018
Good to see this getting another update. It feels more like the previous version was dropped and this is more of a new game with the same premise and mechanics and some backgrounds.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Retrieve an empty jar (can't remember where, maybe in the tavern) and use it on the spider in the empty stall near the starting point, where one of the apples is retrieved.
Show them the spider in the jar

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Retrieve an empty jar (can't remember where, maybe in the tavern) and use it on the spider in the empty stall near the starting point, where one of the apples is retrieved.
Show them the spider in the jar
Thank you!

I have to use a projector, not a montor, where I am, and never in a million years would have seen that spider if you hadn't mentioned it, it is so small and washed out by the background.

TY again!

Phasti

Jul 23, 2017
This game is awesome! Played the previous version before, aesthetically it looks way better now. The game overall reminds me of Legend of Krystal, if the dev could remake it after this project it would be a dream come true.

Epiac

Dec 30, 2021
Is this the new version of the game? cause I looked at the walkthrough and it was very different. I'm currently stuck on what to do to scare the 2 elf girl

• Red Heart

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
Is this the new version of the game? cause I looked at the walkthrough and it was very different. I'm currently stuck on what to do to scare the 2 elf girl
You need to go into the inn and get there a jar. Than interact with a jar on spider near the counter near the gates.

Reactions: Epiac

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I had written the original walkthrough of the game before the rework. I was planning on writing the new one, but Cella beat me to it themselves! It is on their discord, but I will copy and paste it here:

Tales of the Moon Walkthrough

Chapter 1:

You start your journey in the Town Center where the Priestess awaits. Talk with her to understand your trial at hand. To your left, you'll find a Pretty Flower and your first Mushroom, collect them. Now, move the opposite direction, advancing to the next area while grabbing another Mushroom on your way.

Arriving in the Elven Village, you'll encounter an apple tree. Get the Apple from it and enter the Tavern to your right. There, a chat with the Maid will get you a new task. Don't miss the Empty Jar in the background. Once you've collected it, go back outside.

Now move to the Crossing. Here, another apple can be found. Besides it, you'll find a rock. Push it aside to reveal a hidden Coin. From this point, take the path leading you to the Local Forest.

Upon arrival, you'll spot the sad Elf Lady standing beneath another apple tree. Collect this Apple as well, and offer them to her. In gratitude, she gives you some Buns. To the left, under the Ancient Tree sits another elf looking for a gift. Hand her the Pretty Flower and keep talking to her to get a clue about obtaining the needed Branch. Also keep an eye out for two more Mushrooms!

Nearby is the path leading to the forest Witch. Talk with her to secure another task. Then, retrace your steps back to the Town Center, the starting point of your quest. You will find the shady Rogue wants to sell you something. Ignore her for the time being and trap the Spider hanging nearby in the Empty Jar.

Head back to the Elven Village and trade the Buns with the hungry Guard and collect the last Mushroom. In return, she'll offer you the Backroom Key. Return the Key to the Maid who will reward you with one more Coin. This will allow you to acquire some Seeds from the Rogue in the Town Center.

Deliver the Mushrooms to the Witch to receive the Elven Juice. Then go to the Ancient Tree where you'll find a pair of Smooching Elves. Use the Trapped Spider to shoo them away.

At the foot of the Ancient Tree, plant the Seeds and sprinkle the Elven Juice over them. A plant will sprout instantly, attracting a squirrel that'll help you obtain the desired Branch.
Return the Branch to the Priestess in the Town Center to complete your trial and the first chapter!

To unlock all scenes, revisit the Maid, Witch, and the Pair of Elves to obtain one each. Additionally, interacting with a Purple Mushroom a couple times will unlock another scene!

Again, this was by Cella, not me =)

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes