4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Yasass

Jun 27, 2017
Im probably just being dense. How did you do it? I feel like I've clicked on every pixel in every screen that I could find.
If you click every woodpecker then the branch above the head of the orc will become clickable and you can knock the orc out with it... but not sure if u can do anything after that (and opening the gate)

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
If you click every woodpecker then the branch above the head of the orc will become clickable and you can knock the orc out with it... but not sure if u can do anything after that (and opening the gate)
Oh. Followup - the last one is near the work in progress net scene... cant seem to get that one

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
This ended up being it. It has a fairly small 'hitbox' so when I clicked it and it didnt pop I assumed it must be something else. I got it now. Cheers lads!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The lineart reminds me of the 2000's Newgrounds era when the animations were done entirely on Flash with the line/brush tool. It's really charming, not gonna lie! Looking forward to this game :D

Frigid Blaze

Sep 29, 2017
Hey! I just wanna make sure, the gate is the end of the content so far? Also, what is the purple heart at the top of the screen for?

RM

May 25, 2017
Beautiful art and all, but working out what is and is not clickable is a massive pain. Really needs either more obvious design or a "highlight interactables" button. Also I don't know what dragging those leaves into the fire/torch thingo triggered either, that's not clear. Also also one of the elves totally has a broken ankle. WASD controls couldn't hurt either, as well as making "shift to advance scenes faster" an actual feature, since otherwise that heart mechanic is a little fiddly and rng-heavy (even if the idea itself is an interesting one that I like).

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
I cant click the Woodpecker at the well? o_O
Edit: Ah i need to feed the nut to the thingy inside the hole on the tree

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
This was great, feels more "innocent" with the artstyle.

As other have said,some items are really hard to find, but other than that I really liked the content. Looking forward to more.

Cella34

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2020
Beautiful art and all, but working out what is and is not clickable is a massive pain. Really needs either more obvious design or a "highlight interactables" button. Also I don't know what dragging those leaves into the fire/torch thingo triggered either, that's not clear. Also also one of the elves totally has a broken ankle. WASD controls couldn't hurt either, as well as making "shift to advance scenes faster" an actual feature, since otherwise that heart mechanic is a little fiddly and rng-heavy (even if the idea itself is an interesting one that I like).
Thank you for the feedback, I just added the highlight button!
Also speed up the heart mechanic.
that was great
nice work
Thanks!
This was great, feels more "innocent" with the artstyle.

As other have said,some items are really hard to find, but other than that I really liked the content. Looking forward to more.
Glad you enjoyed it so far!

Reactions: James Eveleth

mellowfellow

Jun 23, 2018
absolutely love it! I will be honest though, I had to look here to figure out what to do for the stuff, aside from that I really look forward to updates!!

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
basicly last woody is at net , where u need carefully pick up woody, than go to orc drop branch on orc , than follow the road, u will see same orc make love with girl in hat open the gate and that it. u will see masage in corner its end of version.
that protagonist look like druid and she always smile - positive night elf. will there be real druids?
game reminds me game about naughty fairy who need interact with local humens to gain more corrupt to unlock more scenes. in every zone.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes