4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

RM

May 25, 2017
Neat changes, and a quick turn around too. <3

Minor formatting thing, pretty much everyone else formats the changelog for posts on this site by putting the most recent batches of changes at the top, instead of the bottom, of the little dropdown box thingo in the opening post.

Mar 5, 2018
i have arrived at the bird but i can't get any further with the orc on tree Heeeeellllp

Last edited:

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Okay I don't know what to make of this but same.

Im sorry that you are stuck but you can just update the game and follow the walkthrough on the OP.
If you're a fan of Warcraft night elves you would. Your game is probably, sadly canon by modern WoW standards and Blizzards pure hatred of night elves.

invoking

Nov 4, 2017
I have to say, this is looking to be a gem! Reminds me of those old H flash games like Legend of Krystal. I love the animations and think this is some great work so far. One suggestion I have is maybe to allow arrow key controls, as sometimes the mouse clicking on the edges can be a bit awkward and sometimes I click outside the window and tab myself out. Not sure if others agree but just my own opinion. Love it so far though and can't wait to see where you go with this

Reactions: Mister Wake

Cella34

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2020
This game is perfection.
Far from it, but thanks!

I have to say, this is looking to be a gem! Reminds me of those old H flash games like Legend of Krystal. I love the animations and think this is some great work so far. One suggestion I have is maybe to allow arrow key controls, as sometimes the mouse clicking on the edges can be a bit awkward and sometimes I click outside the window and tab myself out. Not sure if others agree but just my own opinion. Love it so far though and can't wait to see where you go with this
Thanks!
Also we have a strict one-hand politic around here.. well I guess I have to change it eventually :cautious:

Reactions: invoking
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes