4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
I'm sorry if it isn't clear enough, but it's really hard for me to judge the difficulty.
So, feedback really helps!
Game wasn't difficult, just required paying attention and scruitiny, the hint tooltip mechanic is brilliant because it kind of lets you know what you're missing an objective. For instance I got stuck on the futa orc, until I read that and realised I still had the nut prompt, and realized I must be missing one.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Solid update, I like that you can toggle the movement as in most cases I prefer to just move the mouse and not have to click.

Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Mister Wake

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
@Cella You should make a Discord server and have Patrons vote on polls you make about future content.

Cella34

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2020
so far so good, looking forward for more updates.
Thanks! Will be coming soon :giggle:

Game wasn't difficult, just required paying attention and scruitiny, the hint tooltip mechanic is brilliant because it kind of lets you know what you're missing an objective. For instance I got stuck on the futa orc, until I read that and realised I still had the nut prompt, and realized I must be missing one.
Nice!

Also, I think the hint mechanic allows me to adjust difficulty pretty well, but again, your opinions will be important for this.

Solid update, I like that you can toggle the movement as in most cases I prefer to just move the mouse and not have to click.

Looking forward to the next update.
Thanks for the feedback!

@Cella You should make a Discord server and have Patrons vote on polls you make about future content.
I could do that!

great game, the new movement and heart mechanics are great! Cant wait for content updates
Thank you!
I feel like the heart mechanic could still use some changes.. I could really use some more opinions on that!

Sep 2, 2017
Hi, I'm trying to play but when I click on the acorns by the elf in a dress, nothing happens (they don't drop). I've clicked on them like a hundred times, nothing happens.

Edit: nvm i just have to click them faster. Now I'm stuck on woodpeckers/nut. I have the tough nut and 2 of the woodpeckers, but I don't know how to use the tough nut to get to the 3rd pecker.

Last edited:

Cella34

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2020
Hi, I'm trying to play but when I click on the acorns by the elf in a dress, nothing happens (they don't drop). I've clicked on them like a hundred times, nothing happens.

Edit: nvm i just have to click them faster. Now I'm stuck on woodpeckers/nut. I have the tough nut and 2 of the woodpeckers, but I don't know how to use the tough nut to get to the 3rd pecker.
Use it above the orc!

Sep 2, 2017
Use it above the orc!
Got it now! I clicked the weird thing on top of it. I suppose my biggest critique is just that the puzzles/unlock mechanics don't really make sense. Even clicking every acorn made sense, but figuring out the specific spot to use a nut across however many screens with minimal input as to where to go seems weird. I figured it out with the help of patience that I only got from knowing the general area to drop it lol, someone who isn't on these forums or who doesn't read them might not have that same patience with that mechanic.

That being said, I'm a big fan of puzzle-based games when they're a bit more forgiving, i.e., if you move the nut anywhere near the orc, it should trigger the event, not just in the specific spot. Or, show someone else being hit with a nut earlier in the game to signify that that is something that Nuts Just Do. Same thing with the woodpeckers, like, WHY do I know that the woodpeckers would do this thing that helps in this specific scenario, and why did they just show up now. How about show the woodpeckers earlier, also doing weird shit so at least it's in line with the Woodpecker Character or something.

Finally, it would be nice to have some sort of dialogue during the scenes. In general the art is really great in this game and is one of its greatest assets. But it feels kind of bland, less like a complete game, without more dialogue. For instance, what the fuck is the MC thinking when she's getting fucked by some orc. Is this rape? Is this just something that orcs and elves do? Are they all long lost polyamorous lovers who are just taking advantage of the raid to get some fucking in? Would be nice to have some clue as to what's going on.

Cella34

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2020
Got it now! I clicked the weird thing on top of it. I suppose my biggest critique is just that the puzzles/unlock mechanics don't really make sense. Even clicking every acorn made sense, but figuring out the specific spot to use a nut across however many screens with minimal input as to where to go seems weird. I figured it out with the help of patience that I only got from knowing the general area to drop it lol, someone who isn't on these forums or who doesn't read them might not have that same patience with that mechanic.

That being said, I'm a big fan of puzzle-based games when they're a bit more forgiving, i.e., if you move the nut anywhere near the orc, it should trigger the event, not just in the specific spot. Or, show someone else being hit with a nut earlier in the game to signify that that is something that Nuts Just Do. Same thing with the woodpeckers, like, WHY do I know that the woodpeckers would do this thing that helps in this specific scenario, and why did they just show up now. How about show the woodpeckers earlier, also doing weird shit so at least it's in line with the Woodpecker Character or something.

Finally, it would be nice to have some sort of dialogue during the scenes. In general the art is really great in this game and is one of its greatest assets. But it feels kind of bland, less like a complete game, without more dialogue. For instance, what the fuck is the MC thinking when she's getting fucked by some orc. Is this rape? Is this just something that orcs and elves do? Are they all long lost polyamorous lovers who are just taking advantage of the raid to get some fucking in? Would be nice to have some clue as to what's going on.
Hey, thanks for the great feedback!
Im still working on the whole starting area and some objectives that make a little more sense. However some weird stuff will just be in the game until I become some puzzle-creating mastermind, sorry about that.
Also, I actually already planed to add some dialogues to the scenes, nothing too big though, just to add some flavor.

Sep 12, 2017
Art looks interesting but I can't seem to download via mixdrop, nothing happens, and my mega download limit is already reached and there's an error on fileupload. Maybe I'll try it another time

slamdunk1992

Aug 8, 2017
I like animations! Its smooth and awesome!
Any more interacte actions in future?(with sleeping orc for example)

aleaxs

Sep 2, 2017
I am stuck.
Says You need to look around the village, you can get acorns to drop, help the hungry elf, get equipped.

Got 2 coins, one for 5 mushrooms, one for beer. Also have plug in inventory.

I have pulled leaves into fire and highlighted the stone.

What am I missing?

Cella34

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2020
I am stuck.
Says You need to look around the village, you can get acorns to drop, help the hungry elf, get equipped.

Got 2 coins, one for 5 mushrooms, one for beer. Also have plug in inventory.

I have pulled leaves into fire and highlighted the stone.

What am I missing?
On the screen with the elf in the red dress, all the way left is the acorn you need.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes