4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Quite the opposite I would say, you basically get access to more scene as you progress through the puzzles!
Ah ok then, Ill give it a try. The artstyle looks great and it piqued my interest, especially when I saw the futa tag. Sadly no futa MC but ok.

Sep 2, 2017
Idk if it's just because I played last version already, but this version feels much smoother, really great job! I also liked the expanded content in town. Still hoping for a bit more context regarding the characters. Idc about much story personally, but I find it gives a lot of personality when the characters at least have some dialogue or speech bubbles during the sex scenes. Also, if you want some jazzy music made for your game hmu, I'm a jazz musician and I'm bored with nothing better to do than make random shit and do online courses.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so there are futas in this game and you fight them...HELL YEAH if not then please let me know love futas and if they ar dom then thats awsome am a sub so thats why am wondering :D sorry to take up your time hope you have a good day :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

gundal97

Jul 16, 2017
I am stuck, what is this man... have 2 coins and can't get 3, i have the mushrooms and the plug in inventory, what to do?

thatguy46

Aug 4, 2018
In the last build (0.3) I remember getting the mushroom quest at the start, but I couldn't trigger it this time. Is there some other use for the mushrooms now?

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
Well, what can I say.. for sure that I do like this game a lot and hope to see it being extended hugely in the future.. great and naughty graphics, funny game play, what mre can you wish for? Hmm.. a Linux version perhaps -but- with an online (browser) version available that just would be a nice bonus.. well done, Cella34.. thumbs up!

Sep 4, 2018
Great game so far, loved the art style, animations and sound effects. Took some time to find how to distract the bird, but I think that's what makes a point and click game. Keep the good work, Cella!

• Red Heart

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
The busty elf with her ass up will be searching for a lost item. Move the rock by dragging it next to her and pull away the leaves to reveal the plug~ then try and give it to her.
I tried that multiple times and all she did was say something about going back to her teacher that told you to find her apprentices

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes