Ren'Py - Tamara Exposed [v0.9.7 The Next Chapter] [Adorable Romaine]

1. 2.00 star(s)

NeverDeck

Honestly, the old VN style was substantially better than this weird pseudo sandbox crap. Horribly un-intuitive (icons are invisible until you mouse over them, why?!) and just feels kind of uninspired.

In the old game, the only good thing honestly was the renders. The story was just run of the mill stuff, with a strong illusion of choice. Almost all the chocies in the game have zero impact, and quite a few choices flat out tell you "oh hey wrong choice, choose the other one!". Seriously, why build in choices if you're just going to railroad us down the other one?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jeos1

Wow - what a kinky bitch. This VN is top level of exhibithionism. It is really fast developing what makes it slightly unbelievable. But WTF the MC is cute and have her fetish. It´s my absolute favorite when it comes to exhibithionism.
    Maybe in the next chapters she could meet a shy friend and that part of the story is a bit slower in developing.

All in all it is absolutely worth a try, the renders are great and the MC is likeable
  3. 2.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.8 version
    PRO:
    - cg/animations
    CONS:
    - by code its kinetic novel (but have no such tag). its mean- pair choices make no difference and other pair choices only for avoiding scene.
    - by code/text- its not a "game", its just some comix-like story compilations.
    - very small amount content for "0.8" version- only 20-30 mins (depend on reading speed)

game looks like cgrip with carelessly added text.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bigchub

always love a good exhibitionist games. not a lot in this genre. if your a fan of women showing themselves in public and public masturbation then this is the game for you. I look forward into playing each update. Please Dev Keep Your Updates Coming.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

OhDonna

Overall positive, Mainly because there aren't many games like this out there.
    For once, the characters enjoy it and have the very relatable impulse to go further and further to satisfy these exhibitionist desires.

Main points

Pros:
    -Good renders and animations;
    -Interesting scenarios;
    -Diversity, be it in looks, as seen on OP's banner, or in sexuality - including straight, lesbian and solo.
    -Good amount of content for a v0.7 (so far)
    -Some choices along the way

Cons (most of them personal):
    -Characters sometimes look a bit TOO young;
    -Cartoonish writing. It's not every day you see a girl completely naked in a public place, so it feels a little too coincidental the main character keeps accidentally bumping into these situaitons. I understand why that is, but I think it's important for an exhibitionism-centered story to feel grounded and taboo. If it was as normal as portrayed in the game, it would make these situations a lot less thrilling. If they were just random situations in random places with no correlation and with a longer introduction, it would probably fix that.
    -Cartoonish renders. Sometimes the proportions look a bit weird, which can contribute to making the characters look tiny and, again, too young. But mostly, some dudes just have a Bad Dragon Dildo in their pants. I don't like male nudity in general in my games, but if there has to be some, I'd rather it look proportional at least.
    -Limited choices. As I stated above, I don't like male nudity in my games. Consequently, I also don't like straight sex in them (sue me). Being able to make more choices, to make it more of a game and sort of tailor it to the player's preferences would be a great addition to this. Basically, if I could play the entire game without seeing a single dick, that would be ideal. Thanks.

Overall, this is more of a watching/reading experience than a game, due to the lack of choices. That doesn't mean it's bad though, and it's definitely worth checking even if just for the renders by themselves. It's still a work in progress but there is a lot of potential.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

nerinsky2

just a mess, start to finish, it 's a game that seems to exist to show model renders and not much else. in a vn format, showing us all the naked girls within 2 clicks of starting the game is a fairly questionable way to go.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

voyeurkind

I really enjoy this game. It's great to see a female protagonist game where the women all have their own agency and make decisions tto corrupt themselves rather than being coerced into it. If I gave any complaints it's thst it's really more of a kinetic novel than a game, and sometimes the structure of the scenes can be a little repetitive.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Alfius

OK I'm going against the grain here.

I actually enjoyed this one. Sure, it's not a masterpiece and maybe a 3 star rating would be more fair, but the models are very cute, the plot is silly and the amount of erotica is very high.

In terms of an Adult game: I would say job well done.
    It's like that silly retro comic style games where the girl "Accidently" loses all her clothes.

It's not a perfect game.
    The characters were very cute, renders were decent.
    The couple of animations that were there were very nicely done.

That brings me to the negative.
    The post production on some of the renders was just horrible to non existing. Skin going through cloths were in quite a few renders along with some serious clothes issues. (Luckily the girls were nude most of the time!!)

Then the sex scenes started of with a bang, with nice animation for the first 2 and then... no more animations. The 2 sex animations that were there, was actually pretty good. Animating the other sex scenes IMO would improve the game.

So if you are looking for the next big thing in adult story telling, this is not it.
    If you want some erotic entertainment with a cute sexy cast and silly stories. This one is for you.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

exgamak

This is the best exhibitionism game out there at the moment. Chapter 1 was pretty good but chapter 2. WOW. I don't know where the dev gets his ideas from. Brilliant. With every update I think: This is it. What else can he come up with... But there is always something new and exciting in the next version.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

jakhmonument

I like the concept, that's my fetish.
    There's a severe lack of depth. There's no story or interaction, no choices to make. It's a series of images and the descriptions/scenario come as an afterthought, and there's no cohesion.

What little writing there is could use a proofread and just some more care.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Abby223

I'm a fan of exhibitionism, stripping, teasing, humiliation etc but this game got too quick into the exhibitionism the main character had like 2 quick scenes where she was embarrassed then straight on to addicted to public nudity, sounds like some bad writing. So the rest of the game is just random scenes of her or her friends just stripping in public and/or having sex with random dudes, not sure where they will take it from there except more random scenes but it's just not that interesting. So I'll have to pass unless there's big changes main then I will come back to it and try it again.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

K.T.L.

I posted this as a comment but was advised it would be better as a review, so here it is… with an appropriate spoiler warning...

I really like the idea of a story built around exhibitionism but the implementation here lacks something. It’s not all doom and gloom, there's still time to improve it since it's a very early version.

I think a lot more effort is needed on the story. It needs to flow better from scene to scene with more detail. At present, Tamara goes from shy teen to slut in a couple of minutes. It looks to me like a vague outline was put together then the graphical scenes and a bit of text were added to the outline for the hell of it, completely missing out the important stage of expanding the outline into a coherent story.

She actually goes from nervous little Tamara embarrassed to be seen at the pool to letting 'boys' finger her in front of everybody in the gym in just a few scenes that barely run coherently into each other. She's an incredible athlete as well, those crazy Exorcist like upside down crab positions she gets into when masturbating would break any normal human in half. I'm not a fan of the horse dick she dreamed about, bigger and thicker than her arm, either.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt as regards the Japanese character's apparent age. Asian girls do tend to look a lot younger than western girls and some are a bit lacking in vertical reach (looking in the mirror there!) but I've already seen that the Japanese girl is called Sue... She's a nice looking character but who ever heard of a Japanese girl called Sue? Westernised versions like Suzi, Suzy or even Suki or Su (yuck) but Sue?

It's a bit short even for a first version and a lot more care is going to be needed - it looks like Daz so there's no excuse for clothes, towels, etc. clipping so badly into characters.

Something's happened to the interface. I haven't looked into it but, at first glance, the text and the text box has been made too large and it overlays the buttons at the bottom of the otherwise standard renpy screen. And the character images look a bit odd - as if the body's have been reduced in height but not width while the head remained the original size. Did something happen to the resolution while creating them?

I'd expand that outline into a better story without so many odd jumps. It looks as if the dev was in a big hurry to get to the sex scenes and couldn't be bothered with the rest, there's no subtlety or finesse at all. One scene she's at home then suddenly in the pool then she swaps to masturbating in the park - how did she get from place to place? What was she thinking about as she was moving between major scene locations?

Without a story, this might have been better created as a comic rather than a visual novel - it certainly can't be called a game, the player has no control at all.

Once it's expanded into a decent story then re-create the scenes THEN resubmit it. At present, it's really too short and choppy, story wise, to hold my interest beyond briefly looking at the images.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

JohnSheridan

Plot: I love this idea so great plot
    Execution of the plot: Very poor!
    It just starts and goes goes goes. The narrative is just the girl telling you her story so there is no time to enjoy the moments. No chance to enjoy her embarrassment or excitement of trying something new. it escalates way to quickly. V1 and she is already banging in the streets publicly. The pacing of the game is just wrong and lacks enjoyment.

Renders: Good but everything seems far far away. The characters only take up like 5% of the image. So the detail is lacking.

No Choices: It a story; literally. So combined that with the pace of the game it is really boring.

This game has the potential to be exciting and fun and a joy to play but the dev needs to rethink their plan.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Davox

The CG's are great but that is about it.

The characters are way to young and there's no attempt to hide it. Every adult guy the 2 girls meet towers above them it makes it seems like they are all 4ft. Look at the main game image all the girls are roughly the same height.

The writing is terrible, its a straight forward VN no choices, just one scene after the next, and each scene shes naked again within 1 or 2 images.

Each scene starts with the MC getting completely naked pretty much by choice then masturbating. There is 5 minutes of game time and already you've seen the MC completely naked and masturbating in loads of public spaces, sex, anal BJ's in public. I mean at this point where else is there to go. Its like a fever dream.

There is no build up and no attempt to engage the player.

Its another case of a good CG artist trying to make a buck , but with no idea of game design or writing.