Mod Ren'Py Completed Tamas Awakening Improved Incest 1.0b [PinkDaizy]

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
Overview:
Even though the game features changeable relationships (with the defaults being landlady, roommate, etc,) it's unfortunately inherently broken as there is no consistency in the game's script. More often than not, the generated text is inappropriate when the default relationships are replaced with blood relations. This patch completely removes the editable relationships and makes everyone blood related. It also replaces all the offending text in the script so that characters always correctly refer to each other in a manner appropriate given their relationship.​

Updated: 18 December 2023
Game/Creator: Tamas Awakening / Whiteleaf Studio
Modder: PinkDaizy
Mod Version: 1.0b
Game Version: 1.0b
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - F95ZONE
(See the first couple of posts about the virus warning. The warning is triggered by the original, unmodified game file as well.)

screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg

Last edited:

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023

1 out of the 62 checks doesn't like the script.rpy file. It does the same with the game's original, unmodified file:

Not my fault :p You can check yourself by unpacking the scripts.rpa file of the game, and then upload script.rpy to virustotal.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018

1 out of the 62 checks doesn't like the script.rpy file. It does the same with the game's original, unmodified file:

Not my fault :p You can check yourself by unpacking the scripts.rpa file of the game, and then upload script.rpy to virustotal.
It worked perfectly and virus free! <3

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Thanks for this great mod.
I have a stupid question. I noticed on your screens that you don't have quick menu on them, is there a way to disable it in game?

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
Thanks for this great mod.
I have a stupid question. I noticed on your screens that you don't have quick menu on them, is there a way to disable it in game?
I made a small generic mod for my own use that disables it in most renpy games. (I guess it wouldn't work in games that implement their own quick menu system instead of renpy's default one.) That's why there's no quick menu in the screenshots.

I'll attach it here. Simply copy it to the "game" folder.

Nov 25, 2018
The whole post feels sketchy, but so far no problems and no virus after install. For those of you still on the fence.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
If you re-analyze the file on VT now, it shows 0 detections. People have to realize that VT aggregates results from something like 60 different scanner engines - more than a few of which are absolute garbage and throw up more false positives than actual results.

You've got to look at the results from the main players - Bitdefender (the non-theta AI powered one), Eset NOD32, Kaspersky, and Malwarebytes. The rest of them are, largely, throwaways that are either way late to the party, or just throw false positives at almost everything. Windows Defender has really gotten crap with the false positives recently as well, but has to be taken into account unfortunately.

At the end of the day it's up to the user to make an informed decision rather than just screaming virus at every false positive flag.

In the zip file there are 2 script files, .rpy and .rpyc. You can literally open .rpy in Notepad and see that it's just references to text dialogue. Absolutely nothing nefarious about it.