5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
Nice update, I already pass chapter 1. BTW, why you not implement the leglock and pin for Cyrene? I was thinking about more attack by her.
But still good update. Good to see more content for this !!!!!!!

vyyr

Sep 8, 2018
have anyone a save after passing the butterfly girl, i make it to the statue and still getting game over screen, tried to many times to bother anymore...

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
the minigame with the butterfly need a little change...

1. its really hard to pass
2. got to the fountain, there is a message that im safe but im still getting game over screen
For me I think its ok, I passed in once, since you can dash aslant

ololo125

Dec 21, 2020
Dunno how it works here but the update haven't appeared in "Latest Updates"
Also I think the creator should give more feedback to attract more people. The game is awesome hope it won't be abonded.

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
THis game is weird, the bosses are a bit hard and kinda repetitive doing it again and again, the RPG save editor doesnt work with this game, and getting stuck in the maze of forest (and some people mention a minigame after this). Can anyone help with this lol?

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
THis game is weird, the bosses are a bit hard and kinda repetitive doing it again and again, the RPG save editor doesnt work with this game, and getting stuck in the maze of forest (and some people mention a minigame after this). Can anyone help with this lol?
please more patient and the boss is easy, just to summon the sword after you beat the 1st stage for 2nd boss.
1st boss is interesting for the femdom scene

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote