• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tamer Vale - 2D Pixel Art Card Battle

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Manly Bird

Aug 3, 2020
there are only 2 people working on this game. I have the steam version and they published a message about new scenes and bosses in progress.
Thanks a lot for the answer, I was worried since the game has a lot of potential.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
This is the message they gave us:

We've been working hard on updates! There's still a lot on our list to add and tweak, but we felt it's important to share progress as we make it. This update is primarily centered on Dusk’s gameplay and addresses several issues the community has highlighted.

While we don't have a roadmap to share (to keep things flexible and open to inspiration) we can confirm that additional scenes and other improvements are being worked on. We're a small team of just two people, depending on the scope of an update, it might take a bit longer. We really appreciate your patience, understanding, and continued support! <3
And we have this:

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
The new update is good. The three new animations are well drawn. I would like an option to read again every conversation between the shopkeeper and the characters.

Twycross448

Mar 18, 2021
Soo, uh. Any alternative stores to buy it from? Besides Steam, which is a no-go if you are from germany?

mam0n123

Sep 21, 2023
Wow, Dusk is so fun to play, even too easy I would say but healer is not. I love game style, music, arts. Can't wait for new updates, was super fun to play but game needs some improvments

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes