Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Tangled Up [v11] modded V0.40

cri

Oct 23, 2017
What is the difference between this mod game and the original one that is listed as complete? the description of this mod is very vague and doesn't explain much. Second, is it complete? I wonder why it says "v0.40"

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
What is the difference between this mod game and the original one that is listed as complete? the description of this mod is very vague and doesn't explain much. Second, is it complete? I wonder why it says "v0.40"
the difference is that where to go if you hit a red mark game over
remember if you get red mark game over

Reactions: cri

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Can someone who downloaded this post all the scripts separately please?

I'm using the compressed version. I have a monthly data cap, and would much rather not download the entire modded game to extract the scripts myself :(

Basically, please post a zipfile of everything in the "game" folder except the "images".

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Can someone who downloaded this post all the scripts separately please?

I'm using the compressed version. I have a monthly data cap, and would much rather not download the entire modded game to extract the scripts myself :(

Basically, please post a zipfile of everything in the "game" folder except the "images".

the original game is made with a old version of renpy so the modded files will not work with the original game files

Reactions: sahadeva
May 1, 2018
hi, playing this game a lot. a little late on the party thought. seems like there's many errors regarding images. I hope anyone can help me with this.

sklttles

Sep 13, 2018
i download this on 12-25-22 DON'T Download this it has malwares in it you been warned

Guess that what i get for downloading something that says abandoned
1115071_319562_theheadmasterfansig.gif 1115070_160989_s2CExvb.gif