• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stornt

Aug 29, 2020
For the life of me I can't find the "5 branches" I'm supposed to be looking for at the start of the game. I've searched everywhere with no luck, anyone able to tell me where they're at?

Edit: It meant the ladder, we're all good now

katai88

Jul 7, 2021
>The omake images
Please tell me its a teaser for a new Todoroki Spaceship game.
As I mentioned, Amazon a while back posted some Todoroki pngs and a new character a Tsundere girl with brown hair, and I thought they would be in this game.
Then he took a poll and people showed how much preferred Natsuki but I originally thought he was developing a game with ALL his girls.
I think the next one will have more female characters, he has already drawn some, there were drawings of Todoroki in a costume or with a shirt.

Reactions: GearStrife05

TheeDude

Apr 30, 2023
I cant tell if im soft locked. I cant figure out the quest for the ghost. Im only missing the center chest and idk what i need to open it

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Holy cow! That huge size is too much for me! But this looks like a fun game... Ahh I'm in a dilemma...

shap

May 4, 2020
help please! cant go to the festival! after what i can have a trigger for festival poster?

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I get to the inn and talk to the ninja about the deep forest. I go to the deep forest and there's nothing. I try to go into the building in the north western corner and it tells me to go to the deep forest!!

What am I doing wrong?!?!

Reactions: GaRbS

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Like I know that we have a walkthrough and stuff but seems like nobody wants to read it and keep asking where the deep forest or how to get pregnant for 1000 times.

reegus

Sep 24, 2018
I too am having this issue and I have everything done appart from Mohey so I'm missing something. Every shrine and encounter done as far as I can see.
Have you done all of the events with the chiefs grandson? Thats what I was missing.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
ive gotten all gachas(except middle lake one), gotten all favors(even the unlisted detached hut 3 firewood bundle event), finished an event with all NPCs, and all i have is the power cord in my inv and the cow shed guy mohey doesnt react at all. all shrines locations are unlocked but only 1/5 are done, rest reject me. Im losing my mind about this mohey shit wtf.....

Vlad

Oct 9, 2016
Started the game. Almost immediately there was a requirement to go to Deep Forest (and nowhere else). I walked around the village, forests and fields, I couldn't find how to get to Deep Forest and deleted the game. Bad game.

yesman03

Aug 6, 2016
Ok this feels like a dumb question but I legitimately can't find the poster to start the festival, I have saved the festival uncle tree times and have both relevant outfits. I have tried just passing a bunch of nights. what am I missing?

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
JustXuX Could you please do me a favor and attach a picture of the deep forest entrance location in the OP at this point? They just going to keep asking again and again.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes