• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CheckitOn

Apr 13, 2018
Even looking at the walkthrough I cannot find a fifth tree branch anywhere, any tips?
Edit: I found it a minute after posting this, incredible

Iceberg69

Jun 11, 2023
Someone help me how to initiate mohey's quest and when can i give the power cord to him ? The only part i'm facing problem is with mohey. Can someone help me ?

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
This dumbass cow shed guy wont turn around its stopping me from progressing anywhere.
If its the 2nd shrine you're stuck on then its not him. The person that messed me up was the innkeeper you gotta talk to him at night twice. The other one it may be that people are getting stuck with is the village chiefs son who you first meet at the festival.

Reactions: Blasted456

LovesPaizuri

Nov 25, 2021
If its the 2nd shrine you're stuck on then its not him. The person that messed me up was the innkeeper you gotta talk to him at night twice. The other one it may be that people are getting stuck with is the village chiefs son who you first meet at the festival.
Yeah if you haven't interacted with trees yet then you might also need that

Apacheslayer

Jan 16, 2022
and if its not the inn guy or the son who can it be?

Reactions: okok27

LovesPaizuri

Nov 25, 2021
I'm stuck on getting the festival outfit...
I go to the ghost and I don't know what to get for the middle chest

yesman03

Aug 6, 2016
Sorry to ask again but I legitimately can't figure out how to unlock the poster to start the festival, I have saved the festival uncle three times and have both relevant outfits. I have tried just passing a bunch of nights. What am I missing?

rerorero2333

Aug 31, 2022
Are there any sex scenes outside those in the reminiscence room? Cuz I see a lot of cg in the file that seem doesn't appear in the game. Sex events are not as many as I expected tbh

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I'll be honest, I really love natyusyo/amazon art style, I've played all of his games (Spaceship Todoroki is my fav) but this one for me is kind of a downgrade compared to his other games, not in the art style, but in gameplay, it seems like he made the game artificially longer because of exploration, which is basically: check each area day and night > check the difference (h-scenes) > then advance to the next shrine > repeat everything until the last shrine (I had no problems with the puzzles, they were fine, in fact, I did all the favors before I even made the first shrine), in the end I didn't hate it, but it just made the game much longer than it should have been.

But there's one design choice that I really don't know why he though was a good idea...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR: the game is great but the pregnancy mechanic is so stupid to unlock. why. (I finished the game on MOD1 unfortunately but thanks to JustXuX he made life easier for many in MOD2, god bless this man and thanks for the translation)

EDIT: I made a discover by accident, the chest in the gallery finally unlocked after I did the normal ending with Misaki again (after interacting with all the villagers in the last shrine, by this I mean fucking everyone), in the ending a new choice will appear and unlock an alternative ending and the game will throw you back before that ending (and unlock a entry in the gallery related to the ending) and then the chest did unlock. So apparently, the last two Misaki events are not needed I guess because I still can't find/start them or my game is just completely broke.

Last edited:

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
You have the MOD1 version, download and apply the MOD3 patch. Read the Walkthrough and Q&A files (or in-game). Look around, because some places are hidden right under your nose.
Where is the MOD1 and MOD3 u talking about.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes