• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zixzio

Feb 6, 2018
here's some tips for common problems on here
1. the loincloth guy is at the port at night
2. festivals occur every 3 days check the town square often (at 5 sex score it should spawn everyday after resting) but you MUST have either the yukata (night festival) or the festival outfit (day festival) and the posters are only up during the day.
2a. I don't know if this is a hard pre-req for festivals but you may have to complete keita and futoshi to a certain point because most of the festival content involves those 2. the festivals also never spawned for me until after I did their events
3. you must complete every scene in the game besides the endings to unlock preg content (you will be missing 2 preg exclusive scenes on the left side of the remembrance room)
4. once you get misaki to stage 3 you must go to the village chief's house and check the bottom left for the final journal entry, it does not matter if you have read it before this point you must read it after the 3rd scene and tell misaki about what you read.
5. check help in key items it explains most of the quests and how to finish them but isn't very clear on the above stuff.

Something548

Feb 25, 2021
If anyone is still rejected by the second shrine when there's 1 villager left, you have to talk to the hoe guy twice on different days until you get the H scene.

blyatmccyka

Jan 18, 2018
alright, im sorry but im going insane searching for this cicada named "kempfer". im stuck for 1 hour, and try following the walkthrough doesn't say which one is which one and I've been running around for so long that my head hurts

nano1111

Jan 16, 2023
is there a Walkthrough to reach certain ending. the Walkthrough in the file is just for certain event, so i don't know which rote i go

Aug 4, 2017
More content with monkey-man wouldve been neat, same with redhead (misaki?)
Also, monkey ending slides state that female adventurers that wander into the island are never seen again, "but that's another story". Is that hinting at the theme/setting for the next game?
oooooo sexoooo

razor2509

Jun 15, 2022
If its the 2nd shrine you're stuck on then its not him. The person that messed me up was the innkeeper you gotta talk to him at night twice. The other one it may be that people are getting stuck with is the village chiefs son who you first meet at the festival.
Black guy from Detached Hut, after quest "Hoe Repair" talk in his house twice.

yolopolo96

Sep 5, 2017
what do i need for the middle chest at the ghost im lost need help :(

(nevermind i found it heh heh)

Last edited:

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
How do you activate small shrines?
They require another resident, but I don't know who it is.
I had scenes with the shota who lives in the temple with the black guy at the waterfall with the tavern owner and Weaboo in the starting location. Who else do I need to find?
:unsure:

Renji00

Jul 4, 2023
PLEASE HELP WHERE I CAN FIND THE FUCKING YUZU THING TO OPEN THE 2ND BOX FROM THE GHOST !:C

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes