• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Tanned Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [v1.09_MOD3] [natyusyo] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [222 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Upscaling patch

NOT TESTED WITH COMPRESSED VERSION! Can't promise it'll work.

Due to the fact that RPGM games are not resolution responsive, but rather hard-coded to a specific resolution, you should pick the patch based on the resolution height of the screen you are using. If you play the game with the 1080 patch on a 768 screen, the game will probably go off-screen or do other weird stuff.

Extract the contents of the archive into the Game folder so that the www folder and package.json file get overridden. I wasn't sure if modifying the package.json files was necessary, but I included them just in case.

If you find issues with the patch, or the links have gone dead, feel free to ask here or DM.

Based on v1.09 Mod3 version contents.

Last edited:

oranges3299

Feb 25, 2023
I need help finding this guy, i've unlock all scene except last 2 from the guy at cow shed, any suggest ? Screenshot 2024-05-01 012441.png
PS: Nevermind, found him

Last edited:

youngstoney

Oct 29, 2023
so i speedran after the second shrine and beat the game, can i just go back to an old save and get pregnant or is beating the game not an unlock for that? i also never got the ability to change clothes at night or talk to the cow guy, was that in the content i skipped?

Yisus Lopez

Dec 10, 2021
Alguien sabe para que sirve el Power Rope?? Estoy atascado en esa parte

Does anyone know what the Power Rope is for? I'm stuck on that part

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
Man just downloaded this a few hours ago and i have to tell its great as always coming from natyusyo and those semi animated scenes are great idk if it was the dev or the dude doing the modded version but whoever it is you are doing god's work my dude

Reactions: Hx-01

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Upscaling patch

NOT TESTED WITH COMPRESSED VERSION! Can't promise it'll work.

Due to the fact that RPGM games are not resolution responsive, but rather hard-coded to a specific resolution, you should pick the patch based on the resolution height of the screen you are using. If you play the game with the 1080 patch on a 768 screen, the game will probably go off-screen or do other weird stuff.

Extract the contents of the archive into the Game folder so that the www folder and package.json file get overridden. I wasn't sure if modifying the package.json files was necessary, but I included them just in case.

If you find issues with the patch, or the links have gone dead, feel free to ask here or DM.

Based on v1.09 Mod3 version contents.

May I ask what these removed assets were?

Specialforever

Jun 14, 2017
The game says that i'm missing 1 Villager but i've spent the last hour running around, talking to everyone and i can't seem to find him. This is my recollection room, who am i missing?

Yisus Lopez

Dec 10, 2021
El juego dice que me falta 1 aldeano, pero pasé la última hora corriendo, hablando con todos y parece que no puedo encontrarlo. Esta es mi sala de recuerdos, ¿a quién extraño?
[/CITA]
¿¿Puedes ayudarme por favor?? No puedo avanzar del cable eléctrico, llevo 3 horas atrapado, te lo ruego, dime cómo avanzar.

Yisus Lopez

Dec 10, 2021
The game says that i'm missing 1 Villager but i've spent the last hour running around, talking to everyone and i can't seem to find him. This is my recollection room, who am i missing?
can you help me please?? I can't move forward from the electric cable, I've been stuck for 3 hours, I beg you, tell me how to move forward

Rhxthm

Sep 22, 2017
Are there any games (translated or untranslated) with art like this or this good that are Sole Male or netori/male protag? Preferably not NTR.

Games I've played-
Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach -Enjoyed since you can avoid NTR somewhat and you are the protag.
Oba san Saga - enjoyed it but wish it was animated or had more degenerate content
Tail of Desire - Love the art but wish the MC was more involved and less of the random monsters.

Hero party must fall - not quite the same art but on the same level at least. Enjoyed the Netori somewhat, wish you could customize MC but w/e arts to impressive to really be bothered by it
Probably some more but i cant remember.

I get the Japanese are a lot more sexually repressed than I was but i'd like some variation tbh

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
hint : had same issue till i went south-middle at village port to the closed warehouse and knocked at the door

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes