Lu124&@

Nov 5, 2022
What's the mod about, are there any new scenes or events on it . Can any one let me know the difference.

nobodyhere856

Feb 28, 2023
I just finished the game, but when I activated the first shrine, I did the other 4 right away, but it got me thinking. Do any of the scenes change when she interacts with the other NPC's if say there's only 2 shrines active, or 3? Etc etc

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
I just finished the game, but when I activated the first shrine, I did the other 4 right away, but it got me thinking. Do any of the scenes change when she interacts with the other NPC's if say there's only 2 shrines active, or 3? Etc etc
Did you get instant horny scenes with no prior progression? If so, you did lose scenes.

Magnum Opus

May 27, 2017
The game is gas, but Im always disappointed Amazon gives these girls huge breasts and yet theres little to no paizuri scenes. Its criminal.

This is literally the only Titfuck scene in the entire game: Screenshot_20240602_164341_Samsung Internet.jpg

I hope he uses these S Tier cannons he creates to their full extent in future projects.

Last edited:

Gabrielgpm22

Jul 14, 2019
Awesome Project!!!
View attachment 3584055

Overview:
When Natsuki planned her island getaway, she didn't expect it to become a 5-star retreat for fertility gods!
She arrives and quickly discovers she's stepped into the middle of a baby-making bonanza led by the God of Impregnation.
Then there's Misaki, the island's sole female resident who seems to have mistaken Natsuki for the "Curse-Buster Deluxe."
Now caught in a riptide of raging libidos and relentless smooth-talkers,
Natsuki must navigate her most bizarre vacation yet—balancing her own desires while dodging the local lineup of too-eager dads-to-be.
Can she help break the curse, or will she end up carrying more than just her suitcase home?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-06
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Original Title: 褐色むすめ夏季ちゃん~波良間瀬村と五つの祠~
Developer: natyusyo - -
Translator: JustXuX - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.11_MOD5
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:
Read Translator Note
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Patches: (REQUIRED)
Extras:
- *COMPRESSED - GUIDE
*Shared by 3-rd party. Use with caution.

View attachment 3584087 View attachment 3584088 View attachment 3584089 View attachment 3584090 View attachment 3584091 View attachment 3584092
View attachment 3584094 View attachment 3584095 View attachment 3584096 View attachment 3584097 View attachment 3584098

liosc

Donor
May 5, 2017
1717611769299.png I have the original and the latest version of the game from DLSite (1.11) and I added the latest MOD updated (1.11MOD5) and the game only gives errors. The mod doesn't work. As you can see in the image. The only way for this translation MOD to work is to download it already included in the game, but in all links the game is included with MOD4, which is the previous version. I'm hoping that DLSite will make an official translation patch available for this game.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
View attachment 3708427 I have the original and the latest version of the game from DLSite (1.11) and I added the latest MOD updated (1.11MOD5) and the game only gives errors. The mod doesn't work. As you can see in the image. The only way for this translation MOD to work is to download it already included in the game, but in all links the game is included with MOD4, which is the previous version. I'm hoping that DLSite will make an official translation patch available for this game.
The MOD patches are supposed to work only with the English version.

liosc

Donor
May 5, 2017
The MOD patches are supposed to work only with the English version.
Ah Sorry , but I only see the Japanese version of this game on DLSite and I'm using the english language on DLSite like always and like the image show. IF have an oficial english version Show me the link please.
The MOD claims to be a translation patch for the game and as shown on the home page. However, there is even text from the creator in case you who made the translator patch. However, the MOD does not fulfill its function, it is bugged.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Ah Sorry , but I only see the Japanese version of this game on DLSite and I'm using the english language on DLSite like always and like the image show. IF have an oficial english version Show me the link please.
The MOD claims to be a translation patch for the game and as shown on the home page. However, there is even text from the creator in case you who made the translator patch. However, the MOD does not fulfill its function, it is bugged.

----- Edited -----

For those who have the original game from DLSite in Japanese and want a patch that translates the game, you have to download this MTL version from this link " https://f95zone.to/threads/rj011818...e-shrines-natyusyo-v1-08.204653/post-13578102 " as the patch in this thread only works for the game already downloaded with it included from the links on the first page and post, it alone does not work and does not translate the original game.
I don't understand you. I think you might be confused.
I bought the game, decrypted it, translated it and made some modifications. You can read which modifications were made in Changelog.
Regarding versioning; I use games original version number + my version number with a MOD prefix. For example 1.11_MOD5.
The official MTLs from dlsite are no better than MTLs here.
There is no patch for the Japanese or "official" English versions.

And don't recommend people an MTL for an older version.

liosc

Donor
May 5, 2017
I don't understand you. I think you might be confused.
I bought the game, decrypted it, translated it and made some modifications. You can read which modifications were made in Changelog.
Regarding versioning; I use games original version number + my version number with a MOD prefix. For example 1.11_MOD5.
The official MTLs from dlsite are no better than MTLs here.
There is no patch for the Japanese or "official" English versions.

And don't recommend people an MTL for an older version.
Sorry for recommend an older version.
Now I understand what I did wrong ... Sorry for the comments and misunderstand JustXuX . And thanks for your efforts in translate the game.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Sorry for recommend an older version.
But I don´t understand what happen I bought the game and I can´t use your MOD give me error and you said only works with english version . Your MOD is a translator patch so I just trying to understand how I can make it work with my game man. Simple .
I bought the game from the link of the first page of this thread , I have the last version of this game v1.11 so what I need to do for your mod work man. I try it to download the patch 1.11_MOD5 only and give me error don´t work it . I need to do another step?
Download the game from here, then download the MOD5 patch, apply the patch -> Play.
Good thing that you bought the game, you supported the developer. But it's not required to play the game I shared here.

liosc

Donor
May 5, 2017
Download the game from here, then download the MOD5 patch, apply the patch -> Play.
Good thing that you bought the game, you supported the developer. But it's not required to play the game I shared here.
Yeah I understand now hehe. Thanks for answer and sorry for misunderstand.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes