RPGM None [Tanslation Request] YariNari [Megrim]

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Is there anyone currently working on a translation using AI (that has experience)? Willing to help cover API cost as well as a translation fee
There is no one but if you are interested in paying the costs talk to this user dazedanon
maybe you will reach some agreement

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
There is no one but if you are interested in paying the costs talk to this user dazedanon
maybe you will reach some agreement
Im in his discord already but from my understanding he does not take up straight commissions anymore but does polls for his patreon

Edit: Disregard he does have a commission system but it seems to be hella backlogged based of the google sheet

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Im in his discord already but from my understanding he does not take up straight commissions anymore but does polls for his patreon

Edit: Disregard he does have a commission system but it seems to be hella backlogged based of the google sheet
I don't know completely that's why I said that maybe you can reach an agreement if you don't try and talk to him you will never know. Try it, if he says no, then you could make a request with the details and see if anyone is interested in doing an MTL if you pay the costs.

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
I don't know completely that's why I said that maybe you can reach an agreement if you don't try and talk to him you will never know. Try it, if he says no, then you could make a request with the details and see if anyone is interested in doing an MTL if you pay the costs.
I did ask him in his discord is what I meant - per him it would go into a backlog and he is not currently working on commissions anyways

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I did ask him in his discord is what I meant - per him it would go into a backlog and he is not currently working on commissions anyways
JustXuX So this is another one that maybe can accept, maybe make a formal request explaining the details, maybe someone would be interested. I don't know anyone else who makes quality MTL

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
JustXuX So this is another one that maybe can accept, maybe make a formal request explaining the details, maybe someone would be interested. I don't know anyone else who makes quality MTL
Ill see if he is available but if not then that's life, seems like most of the AI translators are not actively taking commissions and I don't like to cold DM unless they state they are taking requests since I doubt they want to be bothered with random requests

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Ill see if he is available but if not then that's life, seems like most of the AI translators are not actively taking commissions and I don't like to cold DM unless they state they are taking requests since I doubt they want to be bothered with random requests
it doesn't cost anything to ask if you are interested in something, I doubt they will see you as a nuisance.
There are people making requests every day without anyone willing to pay the costs, Things change when you are willing to pay money.

but as you see I'm just trying to help you with what I know, the rest is up to you. so good luck

Reactions: taksoe123

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
We know for sure that bugfixes and a DLC are coming out. It's a pain to port translations to keep up with newer versions, so if I were translating this I would at least wait until all of the content gets added.

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
We know for sure that bugfixes and a DLC are coming out. It's a pain to port translations to keep up with newer versions, so if I were translating this I would at least wait until all of the content gets added.
Bug fixes I can understand but sadly cant wait till DLC comes out - going to be heading to a work assignment soon were I will not be able to play any type of 18+ content for months so was hoping to pay to get out a translation quickly so I can play this game before I leave --- welp we will see if its possible

Muufly227

Mar 30, 2021
Ok so bugs fix in ver.---909 but should i need starting over again or just use previous save? (my save file having bug with armor lady, not showing special scene [the toy]) and can someone tell me how to buy big house? (some blonde prost*tute,need big house for marry her)

Jun 21, 2019
I'm playing this game through MTool mtl - and it's a FUCKING GEM among generic rpgs, i reeeeally hope this will be properly translated.

BrunoEarth

Jun 19, 2019
Y'know vros this a good reason to start learning to read japanese. Sure you need to put a little time and effort in learning but think of the value, you don't need to wait for translations to enjoy japanese games like this, of course this isn't limited to hgames there's being able to read manga aswell

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
can someone tell me how to buy big house? (some blonde prost*tute,need big house for marry her)
you can buy it normally in the resedanse district, i forgot what time the seller appear. (i think you might need a high advanture rank status for him to show up).
or you ask for a nobel mansion status as a reward for beating the final boss.

Last edited:

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
I'm playing this game through MTool mtl - and it's a FUCKING GEM among generic rpgs, i reeeeally hope this will be properly translated.
To get the mansion you have to beat the main story then going to the arena and defeating the final boss then the queen asks what do you want as a reward and one of the options is the mansion that the blond wants.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
^nope, it also not as big in term of content as the OG LLMB when it first released.
you can't even buy more then 1 house.

hell its hard to even find that 1 purchasable house.

• Sad
Reactions: raziel121z