1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Tara & The Land Cover.png

Overview:

How it all started ,
The land became chaotic when Maya & Merendez cross path . Oh about Maya , she is everyone's nightmare . On the other hand Merendez is the most selfish man who ever lived and he obsesses with power . Their conflict led the land to a division . Are you ready for what's to come ?

Thread Updated: 2021-12-28
Release Date: 2021-12-23
Developer: Exellantara
Version: 0.2
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - -

spy7_2.png AC24.png TF02.png taraorderfelricheatma3.png

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just trying to read the spoilered description made me throw up a little in my mouth.

Before trying to write a game, try to learn to write using sentences, paragraphs, and punctuation. If this is a machine translation, it is not a good one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fakeuser002

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
what is even this game about? there's no tags at all and the spoiler summary is a wall of text that's irritating to the eyes to read.

Reactions: Furabia

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The story is pretty basic, but it has the potential to become a fun game with a lot of content. Good situational writing, but I found it poor, it reads like a MTL, and it's not even a Japanese game.

"MTL are coming from every direction, be prepared!"

Last edited:

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
i.. what is this? tags are minimalist. description and spoiler part, is a bad short story. i mean we have 2 ppl that are Trouble, and then the spoiler goes into a recap of a separate group infighting...
ill see what we can get after DL the game... but idk i guess not having high hopes may mean i'll be pleasantly surprised but...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dash Ninja

If you can't add the tags to the OP that are in the game then click report on the first post and state what tags need to be added to the top OP tags. Keep in mind that you can only have tags that are actually in the game added to the top tags anything else has to go under the genre spoiler in the OP.

Reactions: Speed Swagger

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yes, I make it a point to never upset the LAND :sneaky: I don't give a fuck about the WATER or AIR :cautious: I'm cordial with FIRE :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Furabia

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Blackmail - group sex - lesbian and rape needs to be removed from the top tags as none of those tags are actually in the game and as I stated earlier only tags that are actually already in the game can be added to the top tags.

Three files seemed to be corrupted when I downloaded the file thegroup thegroup1 thegroup2 thegroup3 and I couldn't extract the files from the zip without manually extracting everything one at a time except for those 4 files mentioned.

Tara looks like she's on drugs or needs glasses.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote