VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tara & The Land [v0.2] [Exellantara]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Speed Swagger

Bring it on!
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2021
Blackmail - group sex - lesbian and rape needs to be removed from the top tags as none of those tags are actually in the game and as I stated earlier only tags that are actually already in the game can be added to the top tags.

Three files seemed to be corrupted when I downloaded the file thegroup thegroup1 thegroup2 thegroup3 and I couldn't ectrat the files from the zip without manually extracting everything one at a time except for those 3 files mentioned.

Tara looks like she's on drugs or needs glasses.
I completed your request .
If you get corrupted files check your device , restart & download again , my old pc used to break files .
or you can try to download it from another source , i hope this help .
& don't mind Tara she's fine , just relax . That's the attitude !

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
Despite rough commentary, giving this as screenshots look absolutely gorgeous to me.

EDIT: Ok, yeah, no. the way everything reads is just rough, about 70% of the renders are too dark, and this also plays for less than 10 minutes.

Good luck on improving it in the future!

Last edited:

Speed Swagger

Bring it on!
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2021
How to win battle?
That's how i win the battle , try one of these .

Guard / Alert + following attack / Guard / Guard / Alert + following attack / Guard / Megamove
or
Alert + following attack / Guard / Guard / Alert + following attack / Guard / Megamove

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The fucking hell! The combat system is too fucking har I can't even use the other help to bith the shit out of the enemy boss? the fuck? evn if I pick every characters I ha no one to selct evn to alert or orther to attack. It usless I can't even had help by my commrades.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
You know the combat is complete shit when the dev has to tell the players what to do. xD
Also the cursor is invisible in fullscreen...

Speed Swagger

Bring it on!
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2021
88Michele88
The Boss requested to fight only you , that's why your comrades were unavailable . I'll add an option to skip future battle , maybe Tara vs Maya will be unskippable .

Last edited:

Speed Swagger

Bring it on!
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2021
KenneX
;) There's enough hint in the training to win the battle , such as Alert recharges each 2 turns & it restores 20 HP .
:unsure: Curser is invisible in fullscreen , i didn't get this error but i'll prioritize this in the next update .

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
88Michele88
The Boss requested to fight only you , that's why your comrades were unavailable . I'll add an option to skip future battle , maybe Tara vs Maya will be unskippable .
The issue is not that there is a fight, the issue is that the combat system is unbeatable. I tried all possible combos but due to the RNG the combo keeps changing so I keep losing. Gave up and deleted the game.

The fight is just really poorly designed, though indeed a skip option in any case would be great since losing the fight doesn't bring any scenes (which in all honesty it should).

Flankenstein

Nov 21, 2021
KenneX
;) There's enough hint in the training to win the battle , such as Alert recharges each 2 turns & it restores 20 HP .
:unsure: Curser is invisible in fullscreen , i didn't get this error but i'll prioritize this in the next update .
How Do I win the fight?????????? It's literally impossible I tired every possible verities to win the battle and ur game hint is also not usefull plz give some walkthrough!!!!!!!!!

Speed Swagger

Bring it on!
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2021
How Do I win the fight?????????? It's literally impossible I tired every possible verities to win the battle and ur game hint is also not usefull plz give some walkthrough!!!!!!!!!
Alert + following attack / Guard / Guard / Alert + following attack / Guard / Megamove

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote