VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tarped by a 3some [v1.0 Demo] [Smut Lit Co]

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
2 pages of comments - 2 likes given - lol
Think this guy better have a real job? :eek:penedeyewink:
I'm not so sure it's a guy..
from patreon page:
Meet the creator CC

The art is...is what it is, haha, i kind of like that it's so unusual, so i give a "have five" for originality ! And gosh, the dev has a twisted sense of humour, somekind of of acid trip or Christmas chocolate overdose tripping :).
Btw the other project of the patreon seems crazy as hell also.

CC won't get rich with it but that's cool, difference is always cool :)

Reactions: condedracula

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Meh, this just feels like some kind of juvenile trolling attempt to me. I could be wrong, but frankly it just looks too unappealing (both the images and text) for me to be assed to check it out. Call me a lazy asshole if you wish.

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
The art looks like it would be right at home in some kind of horror game, like the serial killer in the story shows you his picture book telling you how great it could be if he could fuck you.

fatedthief

Jun 8, 2017
i was gonna try to type a funny thing about its """"artstyle"""" but i think it speaks for itself

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm American.. A tarp is a covering that is usually waterproof.
I see "Tarped by a threesome" and instantly the mental image of being thrown into a tarp, rolled up, and kicked repeatedly by 3 lesbians having a 3some pops up in my head.
And the entire time, I want out so I can join in! :D

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I'm American.. A tarp is a covering that is usually waterproof.
I see "Tarped by a threesome" and instantly the mental image of being thrown into a tarp, rolled up, and kicked repeatedly by 3 lesbians having a 3some pops up in my head.
And the entire time, I want out so I can join in! :D
I'd play that game.

Reactions: muttdoggy