Tatoos?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm curious what other people think about tattoos. I don't have any personally but as long as they're good quality and can be easily covered by clothing they don't bother me. Things that can't be covered like face, hand, foot, neck tats are a different story. I find those tacky and have never seen an example of a tat covering any of those areas that I found appealing on either men or women. I also don't like fun zone tats. If we get to the point where I get all your clothes off, I want to admire the goods, I don't want them covered up.

The only differences I can really think of between off limits zones for men vs women is that personally I don't like chest tats on women or tramp stamps on guys. Otherwise I think the same rules apply to both roughly. What do you guys think? Full body blackout? Face tats? Smaller coverable tats? No tats at all? No quality standards? Tats that look like they were made by a 3 year old with a crayon?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Some examples that baffle me:

1617232343173.png

1617232373832.png

Why would anyone do something like that on purpose?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Oh, also thought I'd mention this. I actually worked with this guy once as a phone solicitor. Freaked the hell out of me.

1617233045233.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The fuck did he do to his head?
He had horns surgically implanted into his head. BTW I have nothing against him. For all I know he might be a nice guy and he has gotten some acting gigs out of looking like that. He played some sort of a freak in an episode of Xfiles once. I just couldn't look at him. Got that fingernails on the chalkboard feeling every time I saw him.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think for certain jobs you can have exceptions too. For instance this chick makes a living as a tatoo artist and won Ink Master one season. Not my idea of ideal for most women but for someone in her position I think it's fine.

1617233711005.png

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Tattos look good on some folks...Cutting up your ears planting horns though...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well some people are just objectively attractive to most people. But depending on placement, for me tatoos can completely ruin it. For instance I find this girl really hot but only if you could magically erase a significant percentage of those tattoos. At least she didn't ruin her face.

1617234711630.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've never, ever seen an example that appealed to me visually.
I've seen a lot that I like actually but it has to be the right kind of tatoo in the right place. For instance I think masculine tatoos look good on men on the upper body. I think for women masculine tatoos usually don't look good, they need feminine looking tatoos.

For instance I think something like this looks good on a guy:

1617235246267.png

I wouldn't personally want it but I don't think it detracts from his look. If a woman had that same tat I think it would look bad.

By contrast I think this sort of tattoo only works on a woman because of the style and the placement. This would look retarded on a guy.

1617235607288.png

Reactions: Sole and Rafster

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Once a sign of seamen and criminals (later is still the case in japan), now it's just another sign that you're part of the herd.

Reactions: Sole

tdree

Nov 16, 2017
Well, if you are a minor character in a , then ugly whole-body tattoos can be something that The Slaughterhouse Nine make you to do as a part of the entrance test.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
By contrast I think this sort of tattoo only works on a woman because of the style and the placement. This would look retarded on a guy.
It looks retarded on women as well. I generally dislike tattoos of any kind, but the "boob tramp stamp" is one of the worst. Closely followed by "inspirational quote in stupid font on your upper chest" which also seems to be popular with vapid women.

Last edited:
Reactions: tdree

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
An excessive amount of tattoos on a person are disgusting at least for me but 3 or 4 are nice

Tattoos on girls are fucking hot ( SuicideGirls for example)

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It looks retarded on women as well. I generally dislike tattoos of any kind, but the "boob tramp stamp" is one of the worst. Closely followed by "inspirational quote in stupid font on your upper chest" which also seems to be popular with vapid women.
That one wouldn't really be my choice either. I was just looking for an example of one that was clearly meant for only women.

For the most part, I don't mind small tattoos in areas that are easily covered on both men and women. The bigger the tattoo, the more likely it is to be a problem though. If you have a tattoo covering your entire back or your entire chest, it better be pretty damned impressive or it just makes you look like a moron for defacing your own body so badly. I have seen some big tats that I actually liked but very few.

To me the ones that are usually the best are the ones that are simple and hard to screw up like the sort of barbed wire type of thing around your arm or something that someone with even the slightest ability to draw could get right. The more complex, the more likely someone is going to screw it up.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
As long as they arent plastered all over the face i dont really have a problem, some people like to express certain objects or beings on their body and most of the time wont really make a difference. Of course it may affect the person when they are in their 70s but at that point i dont think theyll be having any sort of sexual encounters id hope