Seeking Tattoos...?

johnmichael

Oct 23, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for games in which the character(s) get tattoos as part of the corruption process.

I've searched the forum up and down but there's no "tattoo" tag so it's been a little hard. And even if there was a tattoo tag it would probably not point towards my particular interest.

So far I've found "Katie's corruption", "Good girl gone bad" and "Deviant Discoveries". Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
The guy who made Katie's corruption also made Hannah's corruption - or whatever it was called. It's the same garbage and you will find your tattoo stuff in there aswell.

johnmichael

Oct 23, 2017
It seems that there's not a lot of love for tattoos around here regardless of the context. I find it surprising, given the "bad girl" look they give.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't think its so much about a distaste for tattoos or piercings as it is the simple fact that most of the games on this site deal with a pure 18 year old dead fish character who you wear down into having sex with you. Then you have the romantic games that simply aren't about that... You would have to look specifically at the hardcore corruption games like Katie's Corruption or Good Girl Gone Bad to find the girls who are getting tattoos.

Personally I really like a good tattoo. It's too bad that more games don't care to include them...

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Next version will include named Gaz character, full tatoos and piercing

johnmichael

Oct 23, 2017
Next version will include named Gaz character, full tatoos and piercing
Thanks Motkeyz. Just wondering, is it girls with tattoos and piercings that remain unchanged throughout the game or does it also involves girls getting tattoos and/or piercings?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thanks Motkeyz. Just wondering, is it girls with tattoos and piercings that remain unchanged throughout the game or does it also involves girls getting tattoos and/or piercings?
Girls with tattoos and piercing remain unchanged throughout the game ;)

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Adding optional tattoos and piercings in a game is more work than most of devs are willing to put. So far I've only found Good Girl Gone Bad which allows you to give the MC piericngs and even different tattoo options. Wish they were mor elike those, I love giving girls sluty tattoos!

ajbeas

Apr 10, 2018
Upp!!
I've played to: Katie's corruption, Good Girl Gone Bad (I think that is the best), and last days I play to Deviant Discoveries (I like it transformation progress and mind control management).

Alternatives? Please ^_^

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Upp!!
I've played to: Katie's corruption, Good Girl Gone Bad (I think that is the best), and last days I play to Deviant Discoveries (I like it transformation progress and mind control management).

Alternatives? Please ^_^
Unfortunally, this is 3 best games with tattoo fetish. U can try Girl Life, many tattoos

Reactions: ajbeas

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
Old thread but since it’s already been necro’ here’s a thread dedicated to listing games with this content. Enjoy.