Seeking Tattoos...?

johnmichael

Oct 23, 2017
Is there tattoo? Didn't see
She gets a flying birds tattoo on chapter 2 and in one of the endings she ends up with a bunch of tattoos.

Old thread but since it’s already been necro’ here’s a thread dedicated to listing games with this content. Enjoy.

Thanks, but that thread is about girls with tattoos, meaning that they have them since the beginning and as a "natural" part of their character. What this thread is about is girls who get tattoos as part of the blackmail/corruption/developing process in the game, especially if the character wouldn't seem like someone who would do that at the start of the game.

This thread is meant to be a list that grows over time and even if there are other threads looking for games with tattooed girls, as far as I know this is the only one that addresses the getting tattoos niche, so if it gets necroed, it gets necroed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
She gets a flying birds tattoo on chapter 2 and in one of the endings she ends up with a bunch of tattoos.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What this thread is about is girls who get tattoos as part of the blackmail/corruption/developing process in the game, especially if the character wouldn't seem like someone who would do that at the start of the game.
I'm looking these games with words tattoo(dump cunt, slut, whore). I mean not a picture/symbol or fruit(cherry). Any suggestions? I know only Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy

johnmichael

Oct 23, 2017
Have you got a full save or save with this ending?
Sorry, no. But this is how she ends up looking in that ending (maybe not a bunch of tats). This is the only image you see in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm looking these games with words tattoo(dump cunt, slut, whore). I mean not a picture/symbol or fruit(cherry). Any suggestions? I know only Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy
Well, I didn't even know about those games! How do girls get tattoos? The ones I know are the games mentioned in this thread.

Reactions: Del.Mar