VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.31a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

RobertFoxe

Sep 16, 2020
There's a for 0.10a.

For 0.11c content, there's not much to miss except the things I mentioned in my post above.

I actually just cheated my stats, but you generally lean between either Strength or Charisma based on your fighting style (whether attacking or flirting). However, some enemies do not take lust damage like the tree monster, the demon, and most of the enemies in the Castle.

Para empezar, querrás invertir en fuerza / agilidad o carisma / agilidad. No veo mucho uso en invertir en Resistencia ya que el daño infligido por los enemigos aumenta bastante más adelante (incluso con mi HP engañado). Es mejor arriesgarlo todo en mi oportunidad de esquivar. La única razón por la que querrías Endurance high es por la escena de sexo Bull Win (se necesita 7 END). No necesitarás mucha inteligencia hasta que obtengas el hechizo Holy Fist para enemigos fantasmas, para que puedas obtener inteligencia más adelante cuando subas de nivel.

Si estás haciendo una construcción de fuerza, lo máximo que podrías necesitar Carisma es 5 para ciertas banderas en el juego. Obtienes +1 CHA después de un evento con Witer, por lo que puedes configurarlo en 4 desde el principio. Lo más alto que necesitarías de Carisma es hasta 7, donde puedes omitir una determinada bandera (a menos que tengas 7 STR) y si quieres un descuento de poción de Chet.

Intelligence also affects the amount of heal you can do with your Bind Up skill. So you won't want it to be too low.
Oh, thanks And that as about how to get all the CG scenes Every time I play in the end I'm missing the last 3
And also what is that bonus option, when I select Bonus I get an error
How do you put on Snow's extra scene?

Tavern of Spear 2020-09-17 21.30.24.jpg Tavern of Spear 2020-09-17 21.30.44.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Top25th

desireloading

May 18, 2019
There's a for 0.10a.

For 0.11c content, there's not much to miss except the things I mentioned in my post above.

I actually just cheated my stats, but you generally lean between either Strength or Charisma based on your fighting style (whether attacking or flirting). However, some enemies do not take lust damage like the tree monster, the demon, and most of the enemies in the Castle.

Starting off, you'd want to invest in strength/agility or charisma/agility. I don't see much use in investing in Endurance as the damage dealt by enemies go pretty high later on (even with my cheated HP). I'm better off risking it all on my dodge chance. The only reason you'd want Endurance high is for the Bull Win sex scene (7 END needed). You won't need intelligence much until you get the Holy Fist spell for ghost enemies, so you can get intelligence later on when you level.

If you're doing a strength build, the most you might need Charisma is 5 for certain flags in the game. You get +1 CHA after an event with Witer, so you can set it to 4 early on. The highest you'd need Charisma is up to 7, where you can bypass a certain flag (unless you have 7 STR) and if you want a potion discount from Chet.

Intelligence also affects the amount of heal you can do with your Bind Up skill. So you won't want it to be too low.
thanks <3

OldBear

May 23, 2020
the last thing was ver 0.11d + bonus 1+2

and, some teasing posted by Caro for the coming update

my birthday box

OldBear

May 23, 2020
naaaa. true it was my birthday.. but it is not my birthday box..
Caro was teasing for the next update (0.12)
but that box is so cute i would want it for my birthday...

Reactions: TigerLim

OldBear

May 23, 2020
and if you were lucky, get the jester's badge, go back the phantom thing, show him the badge, he will send you to where jester stays, you can loot the chest and mate with unlimited gargoyles

Last edited:
Reactions: abc_abcd

sliertas

Oct 7, 2020
and if you were lucky, get the jester's badge, go back the phantom thing, show him the badge, he will send you to where jester stays, you can loot the chest and mate with unlimited gargoyles
Where can i find jester's badge ?
I only have knights and princes badges

I show the prince badge to king and he's gone

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes