VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Teacher's Pet [v1.0] [Dumb Koala Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Mmushy

IMO of the 5 short stories from Dumb Koala that's currently available, this is the weakest.
    Why? unlike the others the build up for Teacher's Pet is the shortest. While it's still good it just feels lacking when compared the the earlier works.
    That being said it is still top quality. Excellent renders as always and if you love hebes, definitely worth the download
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DPcraft

I've recently discover Dumb Koala and this seems to be a little of an oddball in his repertory.
    The story is really short, but is somehow so plausible that you might be wandering if it could happen and if it would be sustainable...

The renders are good but comparing to other pieces of his work are a little bellow what I was expecting. The characters have some weird factions; the biggest issue might be the anatomy of the girl, her pelvis area is not quite right.

Overall, I would recommend you to download, is one of those short but sweet pieces...
  3. 4.00 star(s)

t727

Not what I'm used to see from Dumb Koala
    The renders are not as lit as usual and the 3d models look odd somehow, the joints around the female bits look off and also the legs attaching to the pelvis.

The story is a bit naive perhaps but in this context it works!