Mod Ren'Py Teacher's Pets: Blackmail Kaitlyn [v2.04] [Fission Mailed]

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
My mod was lame @Fission Mailed shared this one that is way better.

I got blackmail to work with a 100% standalone file, no overwriting Deems files. Extended the locker room voyeur scene as well, only unlocks after the hallway fight if your nice to Kaitlyn. Don't wish to steal Charolastra's thunder with it though, not sure how to send him/you the file without posting it for everybody.

Instructions:

1. Open the TP/game/ folder and add the file blackmail.rpy in there from the zip downloaded here.
  2. Open the game.
  3. Success

Check too:

Edit -

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I got blackmail to work with a 100% standalone file, no overwriting Deems files. Extended the locker room voyeur scene as well, only unlocks after the hallway fight if your nice to Kaitlyn. Don't wish to steal Charolastra's thunder with it though, not sure how to send him/you the file without posting it for everybody.

Reactions: Charolastra

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
please post it, if you want i will replace it in the op or create a new thread, i just changed some things to make it work, but your sounds bettter.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Patch works fine in 2.04 when blackmailing kait,but when she is half naked and wants to give blowjob on her own when i hit speed up button game blocks and says:whoops attempted jump to missing label kait_bj_2_4.Attempting to return to safety. just reporting :)
Not sure how I missed that, but it should be fixed in my .

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
I can't seem to get it to work, I've followed the instructions exactly. Downloaded the game, put UnRen.6 in the main folder, pressed 1. But I'm only getting this error in the file I added. Any help?

D

Devo123

it doesnt work with mac
For it to work on Mac, you need to open the TP file and click "show package contents". Click "Resources" then click autorun". Add the files from the zip file to the tab that says "game".

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
yep now works,but now you can only cum on floor :)
The proper blackmail route works fine for me, I get all the options even with v2.06. The unlocked extended voyeur scene only has the 1 option (shouldn't be an option dang-it, should auto-play to it lol) and the Narrator should state why :)

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Doesnt seem to work in 2.0?
Should work in anything after v1.632. The better question is why are you playing such an outdated buggy version of the game? lol Right now TP is like computers in the late 80's early 90's...blink twice and you've missed 4 generations of hardware.

omnyx

Feb 4, 2018
Should work in anything after v1.632. The better question is why are you playing such an outdated buggy version of the game? lol Right now TP is like computers in the late 80's early 90's...blink twice and you've missed 4 generations of hardware.
straight up lazyness, but this sounds worth the download, Thanks

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
FYI this is for: