RPGM WIP [Team Niimii] Life On The Floating Island

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
DLSite :
Game Version : 1.07

Current Progress :
UI : Done (courtesy of yugifan3)
Weapon, Armor, Item, DLL : Done (courtesy of yugifan3)
Main/side storyline : Done
Maps : Done
H-scene : 30%
Proofreading: 40%

Sorry guys, my laptop's keyboard kinda broke, bringing my motivation with it...
So I'm kinda torn between releasing an unfinished translation or just keep it? Btw, I tried to finish the remaining H-scene with translator++, which failed, miserably...

So if anyone wants to pick this up, by all means... adopt it...
What's left to translate is the H-scene, that's all...
niimii.jpg niimii2.jpg

Oh right, English is my 3rd language, so...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Thanks for your work!
Been waiting a really long time for a team niimii game to get any sort of translation beyond the partial so this is a great addition/surprise.

This is a link to my patched version of the game:

I've also attached the 1.0 save taken from the dldb site. It doesn't have the additional scenes from 1.07, which are the tentacle/plant scenes. Not sure if there were other additions beyong that

EDIT: There might be some compatability issues with the 1.0 save and the 1.07 save.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
would you say there is a lot of work left to be done? I hate when work is left undone and I don't mind seeing about finishing it. I personally have another few projects on my plate so that is why I ask. because if it is not that much left to translate that I could knock it out in an afternoon I don't mind stopping my current project and finishing it to help out.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Naah, there's only 60-70% h-scene left untranslated...
Everything else is translated...

Reactions: Silentce

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
wow :) Thanks so much for the translation and you work. First team niimii got "almost" a proper translation. really love there games. Thanks again.

nuh

Apr 26, 2018
I got the recipies for the saw, the tinderbox, the frying pane and the kitchen knife but none of those appear on the crafting table. Do I need a specific tool? I got at least the hammer and the pestle and mortar. Also, can anyone make a small guide on getting started (getting the material for the tools require to make food, I never found any steel lump, etc..).

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
any new update for this game. ik there is ntr but. when i try to do that. at the point where cactus. the game crash. i try again and crash again. if you guy trying to do ntr. but don't know how. just talk the boy and both him and her. both went somewhere and keep doing that. once you reach cactus part. the game crash. even though that was the next level.

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
I can find Diagrams of the tools but i cant actually make them to progress, is this a bug or how do i build the tools from just the diagram?

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi everyone i made a machine translation but it's partial because of something messing up the scripts while translating .this means menus and intro is still in japanese
1.jpg
have a nice one ;)

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
Hi everyone i made a machine translation but it's partial because of something messing up the scripts while translating .this means menus and intro is still in japanese
View attachment 1509444
have a nice one ;)
Is there a possibility to merge the partial translation which was already done (the manual one) with the MTL so you only have MTL of the leftover stuff? Would prefer that since the story is already translated manually.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Is there a possibility to merge the partial translation which was already done (the manual one) with the MTL so you only have MTL of the leftover stuff? Would prefer that since the story is already translated manually.
Thanks for replying to me ,i didn't noticed that . I will give it a try

Reactions: FakerLover73

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021