[S>Artist 3D] [S>Programmer] Paid Share Technical Game Designer looking for a job

PressF10

Sep 30, 2019
Skills:
UE4 (from creating animations inside the engine to fully optimizing the project for any platform), Blueprints, Daz3D (transfer and adaptation of characters and environments).
Blender (editing 3D models, creating new meshes, textures, editing materials, etc.)

Preferred method of contact:
E-Mail or PM

Employment Type & Rates:
Payment by agreement . I can also agree on a percentage of the project.

Availability:
Any

Work Samples:
For a long time was engaged in transferring characters from Daz to Unreal, with adaptation for real-time rendering and good optimization. I do all the work manually (transferring one model takes from 4 hours to several days).
Daz to Unreal plugin I consider it a waste of time and money, the Daz3D models in their original form are absolutely not suitable for games. 20+ materials (oh my god), and this hair from 1 million polygon, optimizations where are you?)))
But I see that nobody cares, all the same, everyone persists in transferring the DAZ model in its original form.

I am currently working with Groom Hair UE4 and the ability to use Daz3d hair with this technology in real-time rendering.
Here are my recent character transfers: Daenerys.jpg Missandei.jpg (The hair is used by Daz3d without any editing on my part.)

As for moving animation from Daz3D:
(There are problems with shadows and morphs (they just don't exist). The hair is used by Daz3d without any editing on my part.)

My project that I have not finished:
(it was planned to create something similar to Milf City, only in full 3D. On the level, not all materials were finished and the lights were not baked.)

Additional comments:
I want to find a team or partner who are as passionate about creating games as I am.