Collection RPGM TechnoBrake mini-games Collection [2023-06-03] [TechnoBrake]

Oct 26, 2017
God would be GREAT to make a game in which the pregnant option is without the game ending.
So you can be with a fat belly as much as you want, just like in Sword Princess Cistina

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Bruh I already have an thread open with his mini games. You could just use that one
well but that thread isn't on games section and was a staff that requested to do this thread you should have created one already

Black B

Nov 2, 2018
Thank you very much for the upload. After spent hours for Nymphomania paradox and The Tower Of Wisdom And Stupidity, TechnoBreak is on top of my favorite hentai game dev

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Roughly 1-3 mins play time for each, except may The Nun, if you can get it to work. I don't know if it's just broken as is, but for me I can't get it to a proper resolution, so I can basically see nothing.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Roughly 1-3 mins play time for each, except may The Nun, if you can get it to work. I don't know if it's just broken as is, but for me I can't get it to a proper resolution, so I can basically see nothing.
That nun one is actually what I wanted to try the most, but I can't see things properly and don't know how to fix the resolution. If only it didn't default to full screen. :(

bobbatea

Feb 26, 2018
Still nothing about the Fox minigame he posted a few weeks back.
Someone here still have his patreon?