Unity Teen Titans Lust [2024-04-05] [Locoto Studios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Locoto Studios

Ero games creator
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
OMG Guys! thanks so much for your attention to my game <3 means a lot.
hahaha I understand that teen titans go version is not the best version, but this is my first game and I did all the art so my low level allow me to create this version :u . Hope to get support to create a version of the game with the original and precious Raven hiring good animators and artist <3

Locoto Studios

Ero games creator
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Hey People if you want the VIP CODE of the month FREE, be attentive in the discord, there I'll do playtests and I'll reward you with the vip code of the month

Locoto Studios

Ero games creator
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
You are free to leave once the playtest finish . I want that the people can enjoy the full game being playtesters

Last edited:

Locoto Studios

Ero games creator
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Of all the versions of Raven you could have chosen for this game, you chose the one from Go!. Lmao.
Is easy to draw ;) I'm not a professional artist, I'm more a programmer that's why even this character in the game needs a lot of polish but hope to receive support to hire professional artists to create even 3D versions of the best Raven
1697599585161.png

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Always down for a game with Raven...

...but not when it's Raven from Wish. Miss me with that TTG shit.

hellboundroar

Jul 7, 2017
maybe the art style itself, growing up with the OG Teen Titans, for me this aint Raven, but "old man yells at cloud"
IMO, yeah, it's the art style of TTG!. Hell, she looks even younger than child Raven (when her robes are white)
ETA: AFAIK she looks even younger than the cameo she has in Super Hero Girls. (The babysitting episode)

Reactions: Locoto Studios
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes