RPGM [tekitou] 巨乳女をモノにする為に己を鍛えるRPG / RPG About Training Yourself to Get a Big-Breasted Woman

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
View attachment RJ427328_ana_img_main.webp

There's only a demo right now but it already has a good deal of content; the full release is supposed to be in November. If nobody decides to do a translation for it I'll probably try my hand at at least doing the menus and items. I've never tried using the automated translate tools available but while tekitou's games are massive and content rich they rely entirely on standard switches and variables rather than custom scripts plus the dialogue is fairly simple, so automated translations should work well.

tekitou's games are a combination of life & dating sims. You play as a male protagonist, doing jobs and raising stats. Then you have the heroine(s) who you can develop a relationship with -- want a pure, loving relationship? You can do that. Want to constantly sexually harass her until she starts to enjoy it and becomes your fuck buddy (and optionally whore her out)? You can do that, too. Or you can just rape her. There's also optional/avoidable NTR plus the ability to cheat. The newest game adds in a rival system wherein another male character can do everything you can (establish different relationships with the two lead heroines) and you can in turn NTR him. On top of all of it is a pregnancy system.

All the systems individually are somewhat shallow (so don't expect incredibly deep relationships) but they all come together to create a complex whole. tekitou also usually continually updates his games for years doing bug fixing, polishing, and adding in new content. Even if the artwork isn't your thing (it wasn't mine, at first, but it grew on me and the art improves game to game) I'd still suggest trying out one of tekitou's games - I can't think of any other hentai games that offer up as much choice and freedom. If you're not interested in playing an incomplete demo of the latest game (there are quite a few "not available in the demo" messages) I'd suggest one of the older ones; they tend to be fairly similar but each subsequent one having more polish and some new systems.

EDIT: You can find links for the older games in this thread here.

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
+1
Any news about that game partial or even MTL? Cant even auto translate with Mtool since it says that there is too much text =/

iryane

Oct 30, 2019
+1
At the moment writing this, the author already released ver 1.15 with many bug fixes.

izezimaii

Jun 12, 2018
+1
Anyone have a save when you are a couple? I hope that someone can translate it. If the game had come out whit a data folder i could have translated it :(

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
+1
Anyone have a save when you are a couple? I hope that someone can translate it. If the game had come out whit a data folder i could have translated it :(
IIRC there is a tool here in this forum that allows you to "unpack" the data folder. I remember using it to decrypt the img folder to see the pictures. Just search for RPGmaker unpacker of sorts

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Doing any translation work right now would be kinda pointless, the developer is putting out nearly a patch a day and already has plans for extra content.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Doing any translation work right now would be kinda pointless, the developer is putting out nearly a patch a day and already has plans for extra content.
I mean, even MTL would be ok since Mtool for example cant auto translate it (error cuz of 'much text to load') and his games have tons of menu to click so playing in japanese is a no go for me

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I mean, even MTL would be ok since Mtool for example cant auto translate it (error cuz of 'much text to load') and his games have tons of menu to click so playing in japanese is a no go for me
I've been using Textractor + Translator Aggregator.