RPGM [tekitou] 巨乳女をモノにする為に己を鍛えるRPG / RPG About Training Yourself to Get a Big-Breasted Woman

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Guys, does anyone have the game with the latest update? 1.28 update

Asking this cuz I could request the MTL translation in a thread for the guy/people who did the older games, but it requires the latest version of the game, and so far no luck finding it

izezimaii

Jun 12, 2018
Guys, does anyone have the game with the latest update? 1.28 update

Asking this cuz I could request the MTL translation in a thread for the guy/people who did the older games, but it requires the latest version of the game, and so far no luck finding it
Yes i have it, Bute not sure how to upload it

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Guys I asked for the guy/team who did the other edited translations for the older games, but we just recently got a update bugfix for the game (after like 2 whole months lmao), so might as well wait a bit longer so we can send the final version to the translation process.

izezimaii

Jun 12, 2018
Guys I asked for the guy/team who did the other edited translations for the older games, but we just recently got a update bugfix for the game (after like 2 whole months lmao), so might as well wait a bit longer so we can send the final version to the translation process.
I got the game from the dlstore today

izezimaii

Jun 12, 2018
Anyone know how to make Aya like me more in game? not sure if i am doing the right things. I am training her and it says she likes me more bute i have done it so long now. And i still cant ask her to be my gf

izezimaii

Jun 12, 2018
Do you mind telling us what exactly did you translate? Which MTL you used or whatnot?

I'm grateful that you sent a TL.. just curious if its better than the raw MTL from svscomics I've been using
Translator++ bute not sure if it is better then svscomics. I just put it here so if anyone wants it (y)