Others Tell me the constructor to create your own hentai game, please

COPYCAT_2531

Mar 2, 2021
Hello! Can you recommend an engine or builder for creating a game?
I just want to create my own game, but so that the engine or constructor is not complicated but simple, I'm not very good at programming languages (although I haven't tried it, but that's later)
I will be grateful in advance for your help!

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Probably the easiest one would be RPGMaker. It doesn't need any programing And there are even some games that have only the little pixel characters having sex and no real art.

Of course those games can get very deep if you want dive in over time but if you want the easiest start. That's it.
Good luck!

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Can you recommend an engine or builder for creating a game?
It depends on what you want your game to be.

Do you want to make an RPG game? Then would probably be best.

Want to make a graphics-heavy text adventure? Then is probably best.

If you only have limited or no art assets and want to make a text adventure? Then is probably best.

Probably the easiest one would be RPGMaker.
Actually, Twine, using the story format, would be much easier. If you wanted to, you could do a CYOA (Choose Your Own Adventure) game using only the "passage link" markup as any kind of "coding". (Which is: [[Link text|Passage name]], where "Link text" is the clickable text on the screen, and "Passage name" is the label for the next chunk of text and other content the player is shown when the link is clicked on.)

That said, knowing a little HTML, CSS, and JavaScript definitely helps if you want to do something more complex than simple branching text adventures, though the SugarCube story format helps make that a lot easier.

Hope that helps! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Toweke

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
It depends on your style of game.
I use RPG Maker for mine. it's an easy start and you can progress very deep step by step.

I was interested in Game Maker Studio (for platformer) but I didn't try it yet ;)