Temporary work around for Lewdpatcher

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
According to atlaq, looks like the domain expired on 11/04...maybe they let it lapse?
Hmm.. I think you missed the year. According to the Whois I am looking at right now, its 11/04/2022. Still a year left.

The cyber sharks will be circling this domain name if it is in fact expired. Start the 90 day count-down lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
That's weird, I've change browser and it still ask me for the decryption key :|
Wierd. I'm pretty clueless on some of the new encryption stuff, but I did a quick google search and saw this... might help

It's simple. In MEGA, right click on a file and click on "Get link" and then click on "Link with key". You'll see that the generated link will increase in size because the "key" is added at the end of it. Done!

TheGDK

Aug 28, 2021
Hmm.. I think you missed the year. According to the Whois I am looking at right now, its 11/04/2022. Still a year left.

The cyber sharks will be circling this domain name if it is in fact expired. Start the 90 day count-down lol.
I have 2021 on here.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Lewdpatcher seems to be back online!

*cue the band* :D

(Might be a bit before it gets updated though)

Lsardin

Dec 5, 2019
*sigh of relief*
Call me paranoid, but I'm going to pre-download some patches I might need in the future...

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I tried looking it up online but it didn't come up. Can you post me a link to Lewdpatcher?
It's just Lewdpatcher.com

Seems to me that Lewdpatcher is suffering from the same reverse proxy problems that F95 is. I just checked it 5 mins ago and it was down - then I checked again a few minutes later and it's up. :unsure: And there seems to be some updated patches and/or links.

Oh well... The good news is that the Google crawlers have refreshed many(most) of the pages in it's DB so my tip in the OP is still good. I just tested it, and it's returning cached pages from late last night.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
LewdPatcher is linked (coloured yellow) in the site bar at the top of the page, and in the opening post of games that use it for their patch. Also seems to be down again and up again, and down again...

Edit - And up again.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I'm super curious to know what the hell happened with Lewdpatcher! Been digging into the WHOIS records but, of course, hit the wall that is Cloudflare. It doesn't seem that CloudFlare did anything though... otherwise, we wouldn't get that snapshot page. If CF had suspended or banned the account, there would be some other placeholder. Looks like the owners of the site just took the server offline and CF can't connect. /shrug

Funny thing though... while I was digging, I got the current valuations on the domains of Lewdpatcher and this site. The "Lewdpatcher.com" domain is worth $80 Grand.. not bad. But get this... This site's domain name is currently valued at $60 Million!! Granted, someone has to be willing to pay that, but damn! The traffic this place gets must be insane!

I got screwed royally once when I let one of my domains expire by mistake. It was for a small niche forum on motorcycles. I was out of the country doing a contract and the guy I left in charge didn't get the emails and by the time I noticed it, the 90 days had gone by. Because of these inflated cyber-pirate valuations, I would have had to pay almost $10,000 to get my domain back. I was only paying $7 per year for it for the previous 13 years ... arg!
Yo that's insane. Thanks for sharing all that interesting info and also that painful to read personal story. Sorry to hear it bro. :T