Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hype Train!!!

RRG and I have been working the past few days to squash bugs and resolve issues in v1.9 for the ultimate v2.0 (which concludes Episode 2). I won't spoil anything but I did make a post in the mod's thread here that summarizes where I'm at now and likely timeframes for me porting to v2.0 final if interested.

Otherwise I assume VN supporters should have notice sometime today regarding access to ToL.

Regards.

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021

Temptations of Love v2.1 Episode 3 Released for Senior Tier Patrons

Greetings!
Here is the release of Temptations of Love v2.1 for Senior Tier Patrons. This update will be the beginning of Episode 3 and revolve around the aftermath of the House party, depending on the ending you got in the last episode, and a school day with the MC attending one of Kate's classes.

Changelog:
  • 374 Renders
  • Aftermath of House Party
  • School day with Kate
  • 1 Lewd scene with a side character

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Temptations of Love [Ep. 2 Final v2.0] [Ruby Romance Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [396 MB]
- - - -

Mac [391 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Im either blind or the the uploader forgot the new scenes because after unpacking and checking all the folder inside episode 2 and episode 3 there is literally 0 new naughty stuff and the "new" pictures are literally random scene

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
Im either blind or the the uploader forgot the new scenes because after unpacking and checking all the folder inside episode 2 and episode 3 there is literally 0 new naughty stuff and the "new" pictures are literally random scene
1_IsqB3hUoMyxPb79pkNE54A.jpg
Lil bro transcended humanity and played the game through the photo gallery.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
let me guess we got to wait 2 months for the current update that literally just came out which sucks balls but that will mean we will always have a update everyone few months unless the dev stretches out the dev time and slows down updates so i guess it is good by staggering releases here it sucks yeh but i get it but would like to know when this current one will drop here 2 months im guessing yes ? or 3 ?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Temptations of Love - MultiMod Edition (Ep2 v2.0 Update)
ToL_SM_Cover02.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

1717184460298.png 1717184474507.png 1717184490397.png
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Thanks to RubyRomanceGames for accepting my constructive criticisms while I assisted in bug testing. Always a pleasure.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
let me guess we got to wait 2 months for the current update that literally just came out which sucks balls but that will mean we will always have a update everyone few months unless the dev stretches out the dev time and slows down updates so i guess it is good by staggering releases here it sucks yeh but i get it but would like to know when this current one will drop here 2 months im guessing yes ? or 3 ?
The new Guinness world record for longest run on sentence. :ROFLMAO: :p

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes