Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Temptations of Love [v1.3] [Ruby Romance Games] - Original Size: 2GB

Download Win/Linux/Mac :

Size for each Compression: Windows=118MB Linux=109MB Mac=102MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So, I wanted to ask what the pacing is in this game. I saw a review talking about how it goes pretty quick. However, I want a more nuanced explanation. I guess I'm not longer expecting a slowburn, but is there at least ANY build up? Cause I can't stand incest games missing the point of the incest tag where taboo is the reason why it's enjoyed. If they just fuck MC day 1 or 2 it might as well just be random girls.

Thanks!

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Temptations of Love [v1.3] [Ruby Romance Games] - Original Size: 2GB

Download Win/Linux/Mac :

Size for each Compression: Windows=118MB Linux=109MB Mac=102MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ran out of likes, but I definitely wanted to leave you one. Have to come back tomorrow. Did send a link to on the main page to your post. Cheers for the good work.

Reactions: Exoplast

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ran out of likes, but I definitely wanted to leave you one. Have to come back tomorrow. Did send a link to on the main page to your post. Cheers for the good work.
Thanks. Yes i always report them after all links are posted.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
This is my first time running this game. I edited the relationship file as was directed in it, but it has no effect.
Just curious.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
This is my first time running this game. I edited the relationship file as was directed in it, but it has no effect.
Just curious.
just extract the file to the game folder, no editing is needed I'm sure.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh a new game with a nice family but this time we have a heart touching scene about Dad.
Dad !!! who's Dad ?, Dad's dead baby, Dad's dead!!!

Habitually Dad is dead since some time or lost in a jungle far away or has been abducted by alien for some anus probing, now we have the joy to assist to that wonderfull event live.. ehhh no, not live... dead !!

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Oh a new game with a nice family but this time we have a heart touching scene about Dad.
Dad !!! who's Dad ?, Dad's dead baby, Dad's dead!!!

Habitually Dad is dead since some time or lost in a jungle far away or has been abducted by alien for some anus probing, now we have the joy to assist to that wonderfull event live.. ehhh no, not live... dead !!
Monke Dad.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
lol mc appears and i wanted to start throwing out Anakin Skywalker -Hayden Christiansen quotes lol

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'm liking things so far only nag i'll add it early going (at the university) seems to jump about a fair bit from scene to scene, could do with slowing things down and embracing the college game enviroments.. im not saying go being a dik but dont be afraid to extend the moment a little.. college games are 'IT' atm.. use that and i'm sure like that field of dreams quote.. if you build it 'they' will come (they being even more avn fans and supporters)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The story is not bad, a bit rushed for sure and sometimes clumsy. I like it but i always have the feeling that there is something off, it does not feel natural. The dev should take time to not just get to the point but add some meat on that dialogue skeleton!;)
Same with the renders, sometimes the characters are just copy paste on some background without matching the lighting and perspective. It looks odd and gives an artificial feeling.
The models are great except the skin which is quite inequal and has a bad normal map, i wont tell about the hairs !!o_O
Those are details but when they all are packed together in a render it's quite bad.

So with a little more work and time, this could be quite good, i think the dev is still learning.
You can render a model and paste it on a background but you need to take care of the lighting, shadows and perspective or it looks weird.
And my god when you choose some hairstyle for your model, take one which has physics in it so it would move properly and look natural. If you can't afford just choose short hairs. I think that Julia should go see some hairdresser downtown!:)

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes