VN Ren'Py Temptations of Love [Ep. 2 Final v2.0] [Ruby Romance Games]

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

RubyRomanceGames

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
any anqimation at this game?
Nope making this game on my 1060, it'll burn if I try that, or it will take years to get an update out
This render took me a shit ton of time to render cause my GPU can't handle 3, let alone four models at one time plus the reflections forget it. The background reflections and models were rendered separately. I just can't with my hardware.
s10053.jpg

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Nope making this game on my 1060, it'll burn if I try that, or it will take years to get an update out
This render took me a shit ton of time to render cause my GPU can't handle 3, let alone four models at one time plus the reflections forget it. The background reflections and models were rendered separately. I just can't with my hardware.
View attachment 1970515
Never mind mate, do your best get the story out and completed and then you can make a ton of cash with the reworked version once you have enough money to buy a better computer system!

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
View attachment 1970515
Hope u save up enough for a high end system after enough supporters! Anyways it takes lots of patience to be working on renders without a decent system. RESPECT!!:giggle:(y)

Punther

Jun 15, 2018
I'm still early in the story but so far I am very confused about the fact that the school is intermittently either a college or a university. Not that it would really affect the plot but it'd be nice if they picked one and stuck with it.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes