VN - Others - Abandoned - Tempting Fate [v0.05] [Pazlen]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Fapmaister

this game is really bad. the program dev is using sucks.
    also the game keep geting stuck all the time. i had to close the game and reopen it 5 times. and it was just at the beginning of the game.

iam not wasting anymore time on this game.

the story is good thu
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Avaron1974

Renders look okay, that's about as far as I can praise.

Choices mean nothing. It's even worse here than in those illusion of choice games.

First 10 minutes i'm at a party with my friend and there is a male stripper being played with, the host asks if I want to get involved and I say no, couple of seconds later she asks if i'm sure and I say i'm sure I don't want tot touch his cock and then another stripper with his cock out appears right infront of the MC.

So after saying I don't want to get involved with one, the dev here decides another one would be the way to go. If we say no twice, don't keep pushing that part.

So I say no a third time and leave the party.

Next day i'm meeting up with a friend who acts like she's trying to push her friend into fucking other guys and ignoring everything said to her.

Besides the tags all pointing to lesbian content I couldn't find any in the parts I played and any there is probably tagged on.

This just seems like another retard in lecherville game only the Mc is capable of making smart choices it's just the game ignores them and carries on regardless.

If you got fooled like me into thinking this was a lesbian dating sim like the tags and images portray then I have bad news, this isn't that game.

It's a poorly designed game built on a dodgy engine by a dev that gives zero fucks what choices you want to pick and will push his own narrative which seems quite linear.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Avaron1974

Renders look okay, that's about as far as I can praise.

Choices mean nothing. It's even worse here than in those illusion of choice games.

First 10 minutes i'm at a party with my friend and there is a male stripper being played with, the host asks if I want to get involved and I say no, couple of seconds later she asks if i'm sure and I say i'm sure I don't want tot touch his cock and then another stripper with his cock out appears right infront of the MC.

So after saying I don't want to get involved with one, the dev here decides another one would be the way to go. If we say no twice, don't keep pushing that part.

So I say no a third time and leave the party.

Next day i'm meeting up with a friend who acts like she's trying to push her friend into fucking other guys and ignoring everything said to her.

Besides the tags all pointing to lesbian content I couldn't find any in the parts I played and any there is probably tagged on.

This just seems like another retard in lecherville game only the Mc is capable of making smart choices it's just the game ignores them and carries on regardless.

If you got fooled like me into thinking this was a lesbian dating sim like the tags and images portray then I have bad news, this isn't that game.

It's a poorly designed game built on a dodgy engine by a dev that gives zero fucks what choices you want to pick and will push his own narrative which seems quite linear.