• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Tempting Fate [v0.05] [Pazlen]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
edf9f4a2-bf16-4658-895c-3e5d12fda1d8.png

Overview:
In TF you will play as Kait, a working professional mom that is exposed to some new experiences that may, depending on your choices, change her life forever.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-13
Release Date: 2020-04-13
Developer: Pazlen - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changlog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

rick87 thanks for the link

9X1RLo.png 48NSbu.png RDte5H.png tkAH4K.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 1, 2018
Same here, it freezes at the shower seen. Hopefully there will be more family content going forward. Unfortunately most female protagonist mc games with incest spend most of there time trying to throw non family cock at you. I like the premise behind the game. this genre is either under served or abandoned early. I hope you are both committed to stick this out as well as giving us the option of a family only route. Thank you for sharing your game.

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I see female prot. and Lesbian tag click it and first thing we see sexually random dick in MC's face in random party.. :D

And they fuck Amy till she can't reach her phone i guess because we can't contact with her .... :ROFLMAO:

And there is a little problem , scene jumping. I don't want to look at dick and directly jump 3 or 4 scene and waitress with a dick teleported to MC's face :D

Last edited:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Love the look of the leading lady. Middle aged, married, and respectable (Not for Long Though). Hope they get this bug fixed soon. I'm itching to finish my play through.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote