• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Tempting Fate [v0.05] [Pazlen]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I also got the morning-after freeze whenever it was time to give Amy a call.

The game does look nice, but I'm not seeing anything here that they couldn't have done with Ren'py.

Reactions: Hrk19 and Alley_Cat

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Impossible to playthrough in its current condition. Same problem as everybody else, game crashes when it's time to call Amy.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Does anybody know if there's a way to just rip the CG from this? I want to see more but it can't be completed in its current state, and it freezes at a very early point in the game so there's a lot being missed.

ivanch88

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Does anybody know if there's a way to just rip the CG from this? I want to see more but it can't be completed in its current state, and it freezes at a very early point in the game so there's a lot being missed.
I unpacked the game and that's almost all content (maybe 15 more renders for calling Amy and meeting her in the cafe).

Last edited:
Reactions: DonkeyFace

can.3

Mar 29, 2019
[QUOTE = "ivanch88, yayın: 3430545, üye: 916423"]
Arc_unpacker'ın en son kararlı sürümünü alın . Oyun klasöründe açın ve cmd'yi çalıştırın
arc_unpacker --dec = microsoft / exe nameofexefile
[/ALINTI]
I couldn't help, can you please give me details?

Jan 18, 2018
Waiting for some generous soul to up here:
He probally fixed the morning shower freeze...

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Waiting for some generous soul to up here:
He probally fixed the morning shower freeze...
It's still buggy (TemptingFatedevB003). I've had several crashes throughout. There's a dev comment inserted after calling and meeting Amy -- there's a delightful set-up made here for future shenanigans! -- that the game is being transitioned from Unity to Tyranobuilder, but without a date attributed to the comment. The open-world part brings up a lot of alerts of missing cues.

Their blog post says they missed their June 1 target date, but have fixed a lot that was broken in Unity and in the conversion. So it's best to wait for that release. Hopefully, in the next few days. I like the game and would like to see its game tags fulfilled.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Did anyone else unpack this? There's plenty of characters to meet, especially in the sauna.

I want this game to work, and succeed.

David9sk

May 17, 2020
do we have any information about the new update? I still work on the writing page, but so far nothing is specific when there will be a new update

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
do we have any information about the new update? I still work on the writing page, but so far nothing is specific when there will be a new update
v0.004 is out on there Patreon since 4th August.. doubt we will ever get it here.

David9sk

May 17, 2020
does anyone know what it is like with the next update? I asked last week on the main page and they said that they will give more info on Tuesday, but it's been 15 days and they haven't given any info. Didn't you hear something?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote