• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Tempting Fate [v0.05] [Pazlen]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is the game only lesbian?

I'm going to give a try, but I want to know what I can expect.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Is the game only lesbian?

I'm going to give a try, but I want to know what I can expect.

Seems the opposite to me, like lesbian is thrown in as an afterthought. No matter what choices I made, MC was mentally drooling over male strippers, even after choosing to go home to avoid them. Seems to be the choice was whether she admitted it to herself or denied the truth of how cock crazy she was. I admit I gave up before the end of the current content, so there's probably more to it, but I lost interest.

Reactions: pootin

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Seems the opposite to me, like lesbian is thrown in as an afterthought. No matter what choices I made, MC was mentally drooling over male strippers, even after choosing to go home to avoid them. Seems to be the choice was whether she admitted it to herself or denied the truth of how cock crazy she was. I admit I gave up before the end of the current content, so there's probably more to it, but I lost interest.
Ok, thanks.

Sounds like the dev is a little confusing about his own work.

Reactions: mofonistik

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's about what happened to me.

Based on tags and pictures I was expecting a lesbian dating sim but she only seems focused on cock which doesn't interest me at all.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Yes to some Les love, but do we have a dominant partner? I usually play games submissive is all.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
This game is an unplayable broken mess.
I think the modeling and renders are just great, and I'm invested in the story, but the problem -- as before -- is the programming platform. I hoped TyranoBuilder was the better choice, rather than the complexity of Renpy, but I can't figure out its controls to find where the problems lie. I really want to see this game progress and succeed.

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Yup, this game is broken on both accounts. On the technical side, as it's crash happy as fuck, and storywise, as even if you forcefully try to steer her away from anything cock, the game just doubles down on it.
VNs not giving any choices is one thing - but a VN that so blatantly shits all over your choices is just plain fucking bad, no excuses.

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
not sure why people are surprised about it forcing you to have sex with dudes when it was new mouths ago it made you watch the dude stick his dick in her face at the party after that said i would not play it and forgot about it

Astralnova

Dec 14, 2019
Unfortunately its just not playable. Crashes too much, text overlaps sometimes. Can't go back, so requires a lot of saving to get anything done because of the constant crashing. Hopefully they fix the it, would be willing to support it overwise. But I'll wait until I see progress.

Reactions: Satiro

David9sk

May 17, 2020
I have just played an introduction so that I know what and this game has potential ... finally no universe of black magic and similarly I hope that the story will continue, as I was personally interested and whether it will be just a pure lesbian story or not, I'll definitely play it a pity the game does not have more support yet :)

willzo

Aug 17, 2017
Is there anyway of getting past sunday night? Everytime i click get some sleep nothing happebs just stays sunday late night

Reactions: afterlights

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Same here, willzo. I was really excited for the spa day. Haleigh is hot, but her roommates are a welcome inclusion.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote