m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
The second sample picture seems a little irritating for me. It says "triiger"...
You mean "trigger H- scenes", right?

Reactions: ArnoNym

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
there is a bug that when i enter room 1 and the game freeze (after you unlocked all the picture)...

U

User_801245

One of the worst games Would love to see a walktrough for this i have zero clue what the point is of this game

Reactions: straydogg

Nekonekron

May 10, 2019
One of the worst games Would love to see a walktrough for this i have zero clue what the point is of this game
you try making money by selling your tenant's nudes. after a while, you can try to blackmail the tenant for sex. be careful tho, because if the tenant feel disturbed they'll leave your apartement.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
there is nothing to do in this game all you do is wonder around and get nothing, no sex scenes or anything? pretty sad id say

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Gave this a shot, the sex scenes are low rez, censored, and 2 frame "animation".
Most of the game is grinding money by searching rooms over and over.
Not worth the time.

Reactions: miinterr

HopVaFu

Jul 3, 2018
Walkthrough:
To open CG, you have to go into girls rooms and plant a camera (doesn't matter witch one), some CG require usage of Sleeping Pills or Philer. Each CG gives you 25 points for "the Fuck meter", finding sex toys gives you 5 point for "Fuck meter", once you have 100% you can go to girls at night and rape them (be sure you have a cam ready during the day). Finding panties\bras gives you money, also you can sell CG's.
1 Room (Jessica):
>1 CG: Sleeping pill+Cam
>2 CG: Philler + Cam
>3 CG: Philler + Cam (After 2CG is Unlocked)
> Get a cam ready, and search the room, it will trigger a sex-rape animation.
>4 CG Philler + Cam (After the rape); this will also unlock a animation
>5 CG Philler + Cam (After 4CG).
>The night-rape animation is bugged, no legit way to unlock it.
2 Room (Alice):
Alice will move out on the 15 day - so you must rape her before that.
>1 CG: Philler + Cam
>2 CG: Cam
>3 CG: Cam (After 2CG)
>4 CG: Sleeping Pill+Cam
>she'll come and tell you about the rent, this will trigger a sex-rape animation.
>Go to room at night after the rent dialoge, unlocks animation
3 Room (Kristen):
>1 CG: Cam
>2 CG: Cam (After 2CG)
>3 CG: Cam (After 3CG)
> Philler + Cam will unlock an animation
> Fill up the "Fuck meter" by finding sex toys, then go to her room at night to unlock 2 rape animations.
4 Room (Sophia):
There is no possible way to unlock all Sophia's CG in one playthrough, only 4 CG are possible.
>1 CG: Cam
>2 CG: Philler + Cam
>3 CG: Sleeping Pill+Cam
>4 CG: Sleeping Pill+Cam (After 3 CG)
>5 CG: Philler + Cam (After 2 CG), also unlocks animation
> Go to her room at night to unlock 3 rape animations

The game is not worth your time here is a save with all the scenes except one.
Full save: all cg, all animations, all panties cg (last 4 panties cg are not present in the game files, you can't unlock them).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Tried to open, got a "d3dx9_43.dll missing" message.
D3DX9_43.dll is a core file of DirectX 9.0c. That problem is easy enough to fix. Either ensure your DirectX is up-to-date, install DirectX 9.0c or find D3DX9_43.dll somewhere and slap it into the game folder. Or put it into your System32 folder, if you have one.
I'd advise the install route as who knows what horrors would be unleashed if you go about downloading the file from any old site.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
D3DX9_43.dll is a core file of DirectX 9.0c. That problem is easy enough to fix. Either ensure your DirectX is up-to-date, install DirectX 9.0c or find D3DX9_43.dll somewhere and slap it into the game folder. Or put it into your System32 folder, if you have one.
Tried all of that already after some google searching - twice even - but no luck it seems.
Whatever, no big deal either way. Another for the waste bin.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes