HTML - Onhold - Tenant & Tenant [v0.4.2c] [AWolfe]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 134393

no content, its just another yawn inducing browser game with no content. i really dont know what i expected. i would give this one a few years before even considering it. between the random bugs, being locked into screens due to the occasional one that was programmed without an option to move forward, it really is just a hard pass.

edit: oh nvm, its a dead project and on hold.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

joker2008

Good Story....Mechanics are pretty much standard for this type game. I actually like its premise. Have to definitely use the notebook and the calendar really does have a purpose which I wish was spelled out better when I played through the first time. I wasn't actually sure what purpose the calendar served at first but it can help you find certain events in an indirect manner.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

catetocu

The game has potental, but it falls into the same trap as every other html game in this genre, micromanagement, obtuse progression requirements, and a lack of clarity about what is in the game, and what is a place holder.

I will note that the game does mark some of these, but the majority of the content in the game, clothing, toys, areas, is not currently accessible.

I think this one will turn out good in a few months, the few scenes that are there are good, but in terms of actually playing it now I wouldn't recommend it.

If you do decide to, read the update notes and assume anything that is added was added in the barest possible way, and it's not going to clearly tell you when it's ended.

Example of this is adding the fake id quest, meant they added the entry in the quest journal for the fake ID quest, and not a complete quest. Getting the fake ID doesn't mean it's functional, or that it will tell you it isn't yet functional, you will just have a fake ID in your inventory, no dialogue will change and the scene where you get it will just replay if you go back to the roommate making you question if the game bugged out.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Hordragg

Lock up your back door. And run for your life…
    Great premise, solid foundation, splendid English; framing a unique experience of voluntary (as in non-coercive) feminization involving a number of very hot scenes.

The landlady and tenant working hand-in-hand while furthering their own agendas is quite enjoyable. With the final skinny dipping event being one of the early high points of the game.

The decision to include but clearly mark yet to implement passages is a very welcome one. This allows a glimpse at the planned content without the aggravation of hitting dead-ends. With recent updates bringing an advancement to the feminization and the stream-lining of the wardrobe, one can finally wear more of the alluring clothing options. <3
    Review based on 0.4.0a
  5. 5.00 star(s)

GlitchDoll

This game is a lot of fun to play and some of the scenes (pool scene two) have caught me by surprise and made both laugh and feel aroused.
    The Dev has worked hard on this project and in a very short amount of time has managed to get this game to place that takes others months.
    He has stuck with his game after some large setbacks and seems to have a vision for where he wants to see this game go.
    I am very much looking forward to the next update :D
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Sissymissy22

This review is of V0.2.2,

The voluntary aspect of the game is a real draw for me, along with the engaging storytelling and eye on detail, including the spelling and grammar.The game has a decent start in the sissification process, If you follow that route. It has quite a bit to find. However it's not all there yet, but this isn't a V1 so that makes sense. The game has a good accessibility including a fast travel system, and colour prompts to show what content is yet to be fully implemented. That lends credence to the fact there is a story structure already set out and helps with future development.