EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TNT_banner.jpg

Overview:
Tenant & Tenant is a TF game about a recently-orphaned effeminate young man going off to college and living with two hot women... who have plans for him (as do most of the other people that he meets). Choose your major in college. Go to classes. Find a job (or not). Meet people, many of whom can be romanced. All while you grow as a person and discover who you really are.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-07
Release Date: 2023-04-07
Developer: AWolfe - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
v0.4.2c HTML only: - - -

For a full working version of 0.4.2c you need both the 0.4.2c HTML and the images folder from the 0.4.2 full pack (the 'ALL' download links).

TNT_backstory.jpg TNT_landlady.jpg TNT_bedroom.jpg TNT_wardrobe.jpg TNT_kitchen.jpg TNT_stripmall.jpg TNT_galleria.jpg TNT_diner.jpg TNT_Counselor.jpg

Last edited:

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
That's what the Quick Navigation in the left side panel is for.
I'm blind as a bat and didn't notice that at all, helps to scroll down too!

Still though, why there and not just on the page (or vice versa - no nav to other places on the page, only events/conversations with all nav in the left panel)
This is starting to get preachy from me so I'm gonna back off.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
how much content is there atm?
At least 3 full days worth of story content, if you rush through on an "optimal" (least-time) decision path, longer if take your time. Version 0.2.2 includes events triggered as far as 8 days in, although you can continue playing past the end of story content.

Reactions: Anneb0lin

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So uh, this says its a TF game. As someone who played these games like a decade ago, this term has changed drastically. What is meant by TF? Is this a total TF, is this just mental TF and cross dressing? Is there some kind of magic or some futuristic science pill that makes a full TF?

Basically just saying its a TF game is extremely vague. I don't mind cross dressing and mental TF if the end result is a full TF, but if its just essentially crossdresing/mental TF I have no interest.

Reactions: hp_surfer

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
TNT has no magic or magic-like pills. It will, however, have transformative surgery and drug (hormone) therapy that will, for the sake of playability, work considerably faster than IRL. Whether the player chooses an end point as non-operative trans or fully female will be up to the player. For version 0.2.2 your progression in feminization and/or sissification is at the early stages of cross-dressing.

Last edited:
Reactions: hp_surfer

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Try Friends of Mine, or My Destiny. They may be more to your liking.
I tried Friends of mine a little bit ago while sissifying the friend was nice there wasn't enough content that I wanted to see to keep me interested so I dropped it until it gets finished then I'll try it again.

My Destiny doesn't seem to exist because when I used the search bar to look for it nothing shows up.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
My Destiny doesn't seem to exist because when I used the search bar to look for it nothing shows up.

Sissifying others is pretty much a (small) niche within a niche.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Reactions: 1Teddy1 and AWolfe
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes