Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I think in "friends of mine" it gives you the option to feminize your friend/sissify them, also you can opt to sissify yourself as well, but you could in theory just be a guy and transform your friend I think. There was another also, so its rare, but not like its non-existent
there is the game called the company where you can sissify some, but it's done with drugs and char development is uuuhh,... not that indepth. on as more subtle level there was also the game called sculpture, an awesome game that sadly got abandoned. it wasnt really a sissifcation game, but the process of transforming the girl from a bullying tomboy to a feminine girl kindaaaa went that direction. i have yet find a game that plays it that well as that lil gem. but a game that really focuses on it? couldn't really find it yet :confused:

ima check dat game out ya offered! cheers!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This is a MtF TF game. A game with a non-TF path is basically just a "boy life sim", and that's not what this game is about.

The game does have a non-TF set of paths. But a player making such choices will reach an end-game much sooner than a player on one of the TF routes. The various NPCs that attempt to manipulate the MC into feminization will, eventually, tire of trying without success and give up on him. That will end each NPC's storyline, and eventually the player will reach a non-TF game ending. Not a bad ending (bad endings do exist in TNT), just an early one.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
ah yes, sissyfication html game, i really wonder why there are so many of these, not complaining, just wondering
Because they're fun, and because I can't think of any that have been completed. Some are getting close (The Good Son, Secretary, Friends of Mine) but none are there yet. The vast majority get abandoned before they get remotely close to being finished. But even if there were 20-30+ of them there'd still be room for more as long as they had original stories to tell.

There are even more VNs that share premises. Oddly enough I don't see as many comments about those "me too" projects. Probably because people like good renders and tend to gloss over unimaginative storytelling if they have something that they can fap to.

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
Because they're fun, and because I can't think of any that have been completed. Some are getting close (The Good Son, Secretary, Friends of Mine) but none are there yet. The vast majority get abandoned before they get remotely close to being finished. But even if there were 20-30+ of them there'd still be room for more as long as they had original stories to tell.

There are even more VNs that share premises. Oddly enough I don't see as many comments about those "me too" projects. Probably because people like good renders and tend to gloss over unimaginative storytelling if they have something that they can fap to.
nah i was just wondering why the 90% of html tag is sissification but understandable, but hey i wish you good luck because you are right, most of them are unfinished and i would love to see this project to completion. Like dont take me wrong, i play all of em lmao

Reactions: GlitchDoll

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
At least 3 full days worth of story content, if you rush through on an "optimal" (least-time) decision path, longer if take your time. Version 0.2.2 includes events triggered as far as 8 days in, although you can continue playing past the end of story content.
this rly needs a walkthrough idk how to do any shit

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
This game sounds really fun, and I can't wait to see where it goes! I also think Ashley is very pretty.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is this an asset flip of the Femboy game from schooledsis?
TNT does use some clothing pics from Femboy Remake (with permission). It also uses some from several other games (Fresh Starts, Perverted Education, The Good Son, and others). As well as some that are unique to my game. Most of the ones I've "borrowed" from other games I've also found the original sources they were obtained from while doing comprehensive Google searches for the items that are unique to my game.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
There is a progression from busboy to waiter to waitress. There are quite a few different jobs planned for the game. Only two jobs and two gigs are currently coded, the rest are in the works.

You will be surprised, then, as that's not how the landlady is designed and will be written.
Huzzah! Apologies, jaded or not, 'tis my fault for thinking it was more of the same and skimming through it late at night. I'll give it another go and give it proper attention due, then.

Cards on the table, my absolute jam is a confident, ample switch hitter futa type (though this is grounded in reality, so I seriously doubt the fantasy bit of both organs/hermaphrodite is a thing)-- are we slated to be a doormat, or can we opt to own the changes and let it all hang out, as it were? Cheers.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Huzzah! Apologies, jaded or not, 'tis my fault for thinking it was more of the same and skimming through it late at night. I'll give it another go and give it proper attention due, then.
Apology accepted. Enjoy!

are we slated to be a doormat, or can we opt to own the changes and let it all hang out, as it were? Cheers.
Well, you can "be a doormat" if you want, or "own the changes"... or both... or neither.

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
TNT has no magic or magic-like pills. It will, however, have transformative surgery and drug (hormone) therapy that will, for the sake of playability, work considerably faster than IRL. Whether the player chooses an end point as a shemale or fully female will be up to the player. For version 0.2.2 your progression in feminization and/or sissification is at the early stages of cross-dressing.
Will remaining a femboi be an option? Will the MC be able to be at least be a switch and use his dick on anyone? I like femboy/crossdressing games, but sissification usually goes with broken dick boi or locked in a chasity cage, only wants it in their boi pussy stuff. Like, why not the best of both worlds. Lay the pipe and take the pipe. lol

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
So my biggest gripe with these games, I don't mind feminization, I fully embrace the femdom but...will this be gay optional? Like I don't mind the other stuff, heck I think its hot as hell, but I hate how 90% (lets be honest, more, but I'm trying to be generous when just throwing out numbers) tend to turn the guy into a massive butt slut for other guys. I can bend over backwards and do stuff for the sake of femdom, but if its just a pitstop on the way to becoming a boy toy for "real men", I kinda just want to know upfront?

edit: just to be clear, I guess I can live with force-bi to an extent and shemale/trans content is fine too, I'm really a sucker and shallow for pretty people, I'm just not into manly men showing me how manly they are by buggering my butt every other scene
Oh my god YES, I fully agree with that. I'm MUCH more interested in femdom routes in this type of game instead of becoming addicted to cocksucking.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
lolol, never thought i'd ever see gackt in something like this.
I had no clue that's who's in the pic, and until I Googled "gackt" I'd never heard of him. I got the pic from a Google search for "effeminate teenagers" a few weeks ago and none of the images returned had names or credits attached to them. That pic, before one of my testers corrected the color balance, was the closest one to my mental image of the MC from the selection that Google gave me. I hope Gackt won't mind that I'm using his image.

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
Most of the special events are not hinted or listed as reminders, except for meeting the co-ed. You have to go looking for them.
AWolfe Honestly this is the part where I struggle... Sure you can discover some parts, but without any hints or at least a changelog which states which sort of scenes you could get I find it hard to get progress. It would be nice to know what you could actually reach as story content.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes