4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Hmm...I think I know how to get the rest of the Jiwoo route. If there's one thing the "60 seconds!" game had taught me , certain events block each other.

So since on my first playthrough, I let hazmat dude inside, that already blocked the Jiwoo ending, because he did mention that he's gonna be rescued soon and there will be room for the main characters. This is just me assuming that there are more scenes after the cowgirl.

ASX135

Dec 2, 2017
Was gonna try to just edit the savefile, but seen events and unlocks are stored as literal names of events and I cant tell what the others are, so that's a rip

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Ah , so that's what the old man Hazmat Guy was implying when we first met him. Btw, how do you start his route?
Whe the old man knock the door looking for a generator or smth say you dont have any then tell ypour gf what the old man wants and in the day 16 when you need to choose if stay lone wolf or seek the help of someone choose him

Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal
Jan 13, 2019
Guide - if you see any mistake feel free to correct it
Day 1 - Go check the Building so you can get the bat. it will make sure you don't get hurt when going outside

Day 2 - Hazmat Man shows up if you answer him correctly he will give you food depends on the answer on how much he will give.
after talking to him check the Building again for the plant and radio. pick whatever you like

Day 4 - Check the park van (I'd say ignore this if you got the achievement and talked to the hazmat guy already)

Day 6 - brat shows up

Day 7 - car crash (free food)

Day 8 - Old Man shows up (if you trade with him his route will be gone and I'm not sure if you need to have the kid since you
need the battery but just to be safe talk to the kid it won't affect his route anyway)

Day 10 - Nelson's shop option is available and brat comes back (if you don't care for his route visit him anyways free med)

Day 11 - Phone rings and you pick up a Box(??) or Go to Nelson's Shop if you're going for that route

Day 11 (Night) - First Attack (Can easily be solved with the bear spray or holding the door just remember holding out
the door won't work twice and will get you injured)

Day 12 - Rest Day

Day 15 (Night) - Second Attack

Day 16 - You can choose to stay independent or pick someone to get the other scenes (reminder if you pick anyone for this day
it will keep going until day 20 which is the final day)

Day 18 (Night) - Third Attack

Day 19 - From my playthroughs and others pointed out you seem to always get the gas canister at this day

Day 20 - If you talked to the Hazmat Guy you will get automatically saved. if you didn't talk to him you have the option to
go outside or ignore the rescue and continue on surviving but from my play it seems to be nothing happening after day 20
its just a constant loop i even got to day 32 and no Attack happened

Tips:
If you have the Bear Spray use it at an attack instead of the bat since you're left defenseless going out and
its always a guarantee injury.

The order of items you should use
1 - Bear Spray
2 - Bat
3 - Axe
you can also just hold out the door or get the door lock but sometimes I didn't get this thing so if you're unlucky.
Just remember that holding the door twice won't work and will get you injured

After Going outside watch TV instead of sleeping they're the same except your sanity will decrease.
You can hold out eating for days, once the hunger logo becomes orange that's the sign you should eat
If you get injured make sure to heal it immediately cause its gonna get worst

Mar 19, 2021
ah man, on a positive side more ntrman, on a negative side he turned it more into a game so instead of being able to just come in here, quickly get all the scenes, and enjoy a nice session I gotta actually play through a game with 3 save slots so I can't even savescum, I prefer multiple cause I do like to go back and exp the scenarios before the scenes.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Alrighty if you spam click the build number on title screen for a while it should unlock the gallery and outfits, no save file needed
Thanks, I might need this if I'm utterly stuck getting the rest of the outfits , but for now, I wanna get them properly esp the scenes , so at least I know some context on what happened during those events.

Jeper21

Feb 13, 2021
Guide - if you see any mistake feel free to correct it
Day 1 - Go check the Building so you can get the bat. it will make sure you don't get hurt when going outside

Day 2 - Hazmat Man shows up if you answer him correctly he will give you food depends on the answer on how much he will give.
after talking to him check the Building again for the plant and radio. pick whatever you like

Day 4 - Check the park van (I'd say ignore this if you got the achievement and talked to the hazmat guy already)

Day 6 - brat shows up

Day 7 - car crash (free food)

Day 8 - Old Man shows up (if you trade with him his route will be gone and I'm not sure if you need to have the kid since you
need the battery but just to be safe talk to the kid it won't affect his route anyway)

Day 10 - Nelson's shop option is available and brat comes back (if you don't care for his route visit him anyways free med)

Day 11 - Phone rings and you pick up a Box(??) or Go to Nelson's Shop if you're going for that route

Day 11 (Night) - First Attack (Can easily be solved with the bear spray or holding the door just remember holding out
the door won't work twice and will get you injured)

Day 12 - Rest Day

Day 15 (Night) - Second Attack

Day 16 - You can choose to stay independent or pick someone to get the other scenes (reminder if you pick anyone for this day
it will keep going until day 20 which is the final day)

Day 18 (Night) - Third Attack

Day 19 - From my playthroughs and others pointed out you seem to always get the gas canister at this day

Day 20 - If you talked to the Hazmat Guy you will get automatically saved. if you didn't talk to him you have the option to
go outside or ignore the rescue and continue on surviving but from my play it seems to be nothing happening after day 20
its just a constant loop i even got to day 32 and no Attack happened

Tips:
If you have the Bear Spray use it at an attack instead of the bat since you're left defenseless going out and
its always a guarantee injury.

The order of items you should use
1 - Bear Spray
2 - Bat
3 - Axe
you can also just hold out the door or get the door lock but sometimes I didn't get this thing so if you're unlucky.
Just remember that holding the door twice won't work and will get you injured

After Going outside watch TV instead of sleeping they're the same except your sanity will decrease.
You can hold out eating for days, once the hunger logo becomes orange that's the sign you should eat
If you get injured make sure to heal it immediately cause its gonna get worst
How can i get the battery?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes