4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Junio filho

Sep 21, 2021
Does anyone have the full scenes saved including the new scenes with all unlocked and also the clothes if you have them please share them below

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
It's a great game, but once again it suffers from NTRMAN's artistic vision, where they only tell us what they had already planned, giving an anthological tone to most of their games where a lot of stories nourish the universe where they develop, but they never get to fully explore the characters involved, I guess we can only hope that NTRMAN decides to explore more of these characters in a remake.

QuietSnake2

Aug 25, 2019
View attachment 3082697

Overview:
Tenants of the Dead game is about a zombie apocalypse.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-15
Release Date: 2024-02-15
Developer: NTRMAN - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Voiced: English, Japanese, Korean
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win x32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

mmo456 thanks for the links

View attachment 2897996 View attachment 2897991 View attachment 2897992 View attachment 2897993 View attachment 2897989 View attachment 2897994 View attachment 2897995
An amazing game with multiple endings

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Minjee is "innocent" in a way, she has a immature sort of purity. She seems to barely register her own acts as wrong in any form, and rather just hides them because she knows it'd get her in trouble. Minjee could fuck a guy and be lovey dovey with Daeshim next day like nothing happened cus it would legit just drift off her mind unless she got horny again. She's pretty much like a kid. In comparison to other NTR heroines like Lily from Holding Hands who has much more maliciousness behind her approach to things.
That's not to say Minjee can't also be a dick tho, those childish can be very cruel when they feel slighted.
If anything I think thats why she's such a good FMC for this type of game.
Good point, that being said I wish this could have been a bit more explicit, at least on ber Bio, well she wanted to become an Idol which can be considered a very foolish or innocent goal and for what i see all of the men she has sex with were pretty old, the nerd doesnt count because he brainwashed her and even in that path she mentions a father figure which confuses the nerd, she seems to have a Daddy's LilGirl complex with Nelson(two H scenes show this). Also her ex is considerable older than her i think. Yeah i can see what you mean.

Feb 9, 2021
The problem with Minjee is even a meme at this point, she is basically every NTRman main heroine that is so weak to cock that turns into an idiotcockjunky in a nutshell. That being said I always thought Minjee wasnt innocent the beginning, she is just a very foolish and probably disloyal girl from the beginning, also the outbreak is probably making her more propense to commit such acts. She mentions she always fear Daeshin never comes back from scavenging, sometimes she feels useless and when she sees any other man she cant help but compare Daeshin with them, even Liam mentions she is basically a cheater. If you contrast her interactions with the police woman you can see a clear difference in character and why the police woman is number one best girl after Hyuna offcourse. Hyuna literally wants us to abandont Minjee.

Multiple paths add replayability to the game, is not weird for VNs to have mutiple paths, actually TotD is very small when it comes to paths and choices, other JPVNs have tons of paths and even crosspaths.
i though it's just me who think that. because some "part of the story" telling she is innocence pure little girl and the other one is a timid and unfaithfull women (if you unlock all of the ending, you will be notice why i use "women" instead of "bitch"). maybe it's something needs to improve so there is no unconsisten chara development in his future project

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes