4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
Which won't happen unless he does another poll and a majority votes for it
It's gonna be Android Version vs. Finish SOL and we all know who will win that poll...then, a couple months later Android Version vs. Finish Drusilla..again, we all know the winner. Just give it up with the Android shit, ain't gonna happen. NTRman's Masterpieces are meant to be played and enjoyed in a bigger screen.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know if he gave up on this game, I don't see him talking about it, I've been waiting for this game for a while now and no updates or news View attachment 3588077
that's the summer episode. if you look into SOL's trello, you'll see that the tasks of the episode are done, but the spring episode is not done yet, that's why it wasn't released

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Autumn > Winter > Spring then Summer is usually how it goes...We're at Spring and NTRman is currently prioritizing finishing AOTG at the moment.
That said, Jaden is right
1714458529827.png
Summer is basically done, its just that Spring is seriously giving him a hard time. I think the plan is to release both parts at the same time (and I doubt he'd skip seasons, even if it may be unrelated to Satoshi) and given that Goddess is his priority atm I wouldn't expect anything from SOL for awhile.

Reactions: jaden_yuki
4.10 star(s) 43 Votes