4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

boomerang38

Feb 5, 2021
Well, I did what I could fellas, here's a ''full save'', or the best I could come up to, it has some caveats:
- All the scenes are unlocked in the extras section, however if you wanna change characters you need to come back to the main menu
- To see the FULL scenes with text and all, you can use the first save for the Jiwoo/Yongsun, you just need to click the phone to rest, and use any of the items to fend off the invaders, then in the morning you can select which ending you wanna do. (You can save with the Jiwoo ending to save up some time, but not the oldman)

Now with the Nelson ending, as far I know, you cannot save the night before the event, it buggs out. So the closest date that I can safely reload the file is day 11, and to reach this ending you've to do the following:
- Day 11, select either option and fend off the invaders
- Day 12 you're going to skip this day, no worries
- Day 13, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT, GO VISIT NELSON by clickling at the door
- Day 14 eat and just skip until the same thing for the others endings.
If I got anything wrong, just hit me up (y) (put this on %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/NTRMAN/tenents/data/saves)

i jost got 2 nelson route, are there need any new patch in the game?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Ok , finally finished the Little dude and Old man route. Old man route isnt that bad as a netorase for me. Cant wait for the continuation of that route. Little dude route is kinda meh, I was expecting more of it. Would be nice to see a proper ending scene of it.

Anyway, things that I wanna know if someone could help out, that would be great:

What are the seed packets for?
What's the phone event for?
How do you trigger the vanilla route? I did answer the heroine's questions correctly but there seems nothing going on after that.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Ok , finally finished the Little dude and Old man route. Old man route isnt that bad as a netorase for me. Cant wait for the continuation of that route. Little dude route is kinda meh, I was expecting more of it. Would be nice to see a proper ending scene of it.

Anyway, things that I wanna know if someone could help out, that would be great:

How do you trigger the vanilla route? I did answer the heroine's questions correctly but there seems nothing going on after that.
Ngl little dude can make a soda company and take over the world although he's already a powerful man.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Does the "affection" points from saying the right stuff to GF do anything in this early version?
From what I see, when you make the right choice, its RNG to determine whether you get a sex scene with her after the choice

Seed packets grow into a plant on the desk by your bed and I assume you can use it instead of a medi kit
As for the vanilla route, see above

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Btw,there are 2 more things I noticed in the room:

The date on the picture , Im guessing there's something to do with the Old dude route soon. As it will fuck up there anniversary date. Or maybe the Nelson route.

The jacket hanging has a question mark when you click on it. Im guessing it's not implemented yet. Im thinking it's just a quick wardrobe change in the next update, Instead of going to the menu everytime you want to change outfit.

Ngl little dude can make a soda company and take over the world although he's already a powerful man.
Yeah , dude is a psycopath. Esp since he killed his uncle.

From what I see, when you make the right choice, its RNG to determine whether you get a sex scene with her after the choice

Seed packets grow into a plant on the desk by your bed and I assume you can use it instead of a medi kit
As for the vanilla route, see above
Oh wow, I didnt even notice that when I chose the seeds in my first playthrough. Also damn it, I guess I had bad luck then. What's left is the ringing phone event I got the mystery box but I dont see it in the room after. Maybe it's not implemented yet.

Jbubby

May 28, 2022
Wtf does the phone you get on the 11th day do?
you don't get a phone. you get a wood box that just sits by your PC on your desk.
Pure speculation, but i think due to the wording and eerie vibes when you get the box, it will be used in a yet to be implemented event to potentially corrupt your gf. Isn't too far fetched given that Awakening of a Goddess had something similar to it. the statue would change as it helped corrupt the gf and possess her. This combined with the character from the upcoming "the Arrival of the Goddess" game he's working on in the end makes it seem feasible that he would include corruption as a potential path.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes